here's a vid of me...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

LoveThyself

thanks

Post by LoveThyself »

thanks, I need to make more, I will post more when I get to it. With proper stretching I can get all of it in. Very fun

luvcum

Post by luvcum »

i "clicked" the link, didn,t work. i'm as much into suckin my cock and any other cock and eating my cum and any other guys cum as you are. i have enjoyed shooting my warm sperm in my mouth on all over my face. i have yet to cum in my mouth while i'm sucking my cock. i do want to do that. i lov to suck cocks and lov the taste of cum(i swallow every drop and keep sucking), there is nothing better than sucking cock and gulpping a sweet load of sperm. i want so much to suck-off 20 or so cocks and swallow all the sperm i can, i have no idea how much i love eating cum

TheGymRat2

Post by TheGymRat2 »

When you guys post a file. Do you actually go to it from this site to see IF it works?

millpa02

Post by millpa02 »

Fucking HOT! Loved seeing the cum dripping down your face...obviously enjoying yourself. Would love to see you swallow!