only two inches

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Fxuye

only two inches

Post by Fxuye »

I'm only two inches away from the finish line. A couple of months ago it was more than four. the best of all? without any kind of pain, on the contrary... I stretch every day and go as far as I can, I don't try to force myself and I enjoy the process, I'll get there when I have to. For me the concept of loving oneself is that, without hurting yourself and when you get there, do it naturally and without pain, even if it takes longer to get to that point.
For now I can already feel the smell, the humidity, see my penis so closely and it is wonderful, I know that when I achieve it I will be very happy. Anyway, I hope to get it soon and I'll keep you informed... if anyone wants to give me more advice they would be welcome

a greeting!!

Panther Sauce

Re: only two inches

Post by Panther Sauce »

A little effort goes a long way when you're consistent. Sounds to me like you've got the right idea. Good job =3
Take it easy and keep at it.

aleingang69

Re: only two inches

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah - other than reading through posts on here, it's hard to know what advice to give. Keep that excellent attitude, man - I think you're approaching it in the best way possible.