In Person Group/event?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Phoenixedger

In Person Group/event?

Post by Phoenixedger »

I've been wondering if there's any interest in meeting up as an event? I've been to several nude events in Palm Springs at the "resorts" there for various themes; thought it would be interesting to get a few guys together for a couple days of selfing over a weekend?

PT1962Redux

Re: In Person Group/event?

Post by PT1962Redux »

I don't think I'd ever have the guts to show up but I do think it would be awesome to hold an autofellators convention of some kind.

nickyricky

Post by nickyricky »

This sounds really exciting. Would like to be part of this sometime - in Cali myself

cyberwwedivaperv

Post by cyberwwedivaperv »

it should be called a.s.s the annual selfsucker summit

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I can't really do it anymore but I've always wanted to watch someone else do it. I've been looking for years and haven't had any luck finding someone willing to demonstrate.

nickyricky

Post by nickyricky »

how do we do it :)

DogBoy

Post by DogBoy »

I’d love to be able to perform at an actual event, especially if some women were in the crowd lol.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Several years ago someone here had came up with the idea of holding a convention for selfsuckers in Las Vegas. The logistics of such an event were complicated, seeing as he wanted to limit it to just men who could actually do it. I don't know how you could accept any proof of this, since anyone could submit a photo or video off the web and claim it was them. And having it in a conference room at a hotel - no way. There would be security cameras and staff would be checking in now and then to make sure things are okay.

Any get together would have to be informal, small, and be somewhere private and secure. A hotel room, or some other venue where you can control who has access and you wouldn't draw unwanted attention from others (including nosy neighbors that might call security or the police).

It would certainly be interesting to attend such an event though.

I should throw out there that if anyone lives in the Phoenix AZ area can selfsuck and is willing to demonstrate in person I'd be appreciative to witness the act. I know a handful of guys that used to be able to do it when younger but can't do it anymore as well as a few who expressed a desire to do it but find it physically impossible. I can't do it anymore but I would be willing to demonstrate if I could. I've given demonstrations to nine people over the years and found it to be a turn-on to do this.