Receiving the prize poll

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

What do you do with your cum.

Poll ended at Mon May 30, 2022 5:07 pm

Spit
No votes
Swallow some and spit the rest
4%
Swallow all
32%
Swallow all and lick my cockhead clean
48%
Facial
12%
Other - please elaborate
4%

Total votes: 25

Selferbro

Receiving the prize poll

Post by Selferbro »

New Spit/Swallow/Facial Poll
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

Ziggurat

Re: Receiving the prize poll

Post by Ziggurat »

Other..
I can't actually self suck anymore... but usually what i do with my cum depends on my mood. If I'm riding a dildo, alot of times I shoot into my hand and slurp it up. sometimes I'll cum all over the dildo then reinsert it into me.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Ziggurat wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 4:45 pm
Other..
I can't actually self suck anymore... but usually what i do with my cum depends on my mood. If I'm riding a dildo, alot of times I shoot into my hand and slurp it up. sometimes I'll cum all over the dildo then reinsert it into me.
Nice! Fucking the cum back into yourself?! Sexy!
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

another confusing poll...i don't understand how the majority of the guys answering have picked an option that is impossible. what are you "licking clean" if you "swallowed it all"?
when i swallow it all, i suck it dry and there is nothing left to lick...you guys that picked that option can't actually do them both, so which is it?

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Happy Boy wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 2:26 am
another confusing poll...i don't understand how the majority of the guys answering have picked an option that is impossible. what are you "licking clean" if you "swallowed it all"?
when i swallow it all, i suck it dry and there is nothing left to lick...you guys that picked that option can't actually do them both, so which is it?
Easy to answer for me , I always cum with my cock in my mouth. I suck down all my cum as I orgasm.
Once the main event is over I take my mouth off my cock, breathe heavily and mentally get off on what I have just done to myself - and for many there are further contractions and for me I always have a couple of big drops of cum sitting on the tip of my cock which requires a couple of cleanups with both my tongue and mouth.
Some guys don’t wait for that little extra as the urge goes and they wipe themselves clean.

So although I swallow my full load, there’s always a small ‘after event’ (which I love eating) and that’s what I meant about licking the cockhead clean.
We are all different.
Last edited by Selferbro on Thu May 05, 2022 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

Selferbro wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 1:13 pm
So although I swallow my full load, there’s always a small after event (which I love) and that’s what I meant about licking the cockhead clean.
We are all different.
OK, got ya
i love that after bit too...so much so that i usually keep sucking right through it until there is nothing left.
that is what i mean when i vote "swallow it all" (and i still maintain that if you have "leftovers", then you didn't swallow it all!)
but as you say (and i often say as well) we are all different...right down to our precision in communicating! :wink: :)
peace and long life

Phoenixedger

Post by Phoenixedger »

Selferbro wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 1:13 pm
Happy Boy wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 2:26 am
Easy to answer for me , I always cum with my cock in my mouth. I suck down all my cum as I orgasm.
Once the main event is over I take my mouth off my cock and for many there are further contractions and I always have a couple of big drops of cum sitting on the tip of my cock which requires a couple of cleanups with my tongue.
Some guys don’t wait for that little extra as the urge goes and they wipe themselves clean.

So although I swallow my full load, there’s always a small after event (which I love) and that’s what I meant about licking the cockhead clean.
We are all different.
Exactly - same. Some always comes up after my initial cum of 8-10 spurts. Better to lick it up than waste having it drip onto my underwear.

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Totally gents! Either way, I totally feel the love you both have for your own cum. You do a great job of drinking your load Happpyboy! Love your vids.
Suck away men!
Attachments
A yummy cleanup lick
A yummy cleanup lick
And one random pic for good measure
And one random pic for good measure
Last edited by Selferbro on Thu May 05, 2022 12:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

On another note, I would love to know the percentage of straight guys vs gay guys who drink their own cum...

cyberwwedivaperv

Post by cyberwwedivaperv »

sometimes i spit the last squirts of cum in my hands and i use it as lube to play with my ass, sometimes i swallow it all and then spit in my hands and use it as lube

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

cyberwwedivaperv wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 8:35 am
sometimes i spit the last squirts of cum in my hands and i use it as lube to play with my ass, sometimes i swallow it all and then spit in my hands and use it as lube
Nice buddy!