the perfect chair

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

bugnstein

me in perfect chair

Post by bugnstein »

i love my perfect chair

Xapprentice

Re: the perfect chair

Post by Xapprentice »

this question is mostly for xposition people but anyone have experience using a beanbag chair or a moon chair for selfsuck? Fun or no? Considering getting either one but have not decided. Anything for a better experience and to help support body while contorting.
An eager apprentice of the X position

chgorbrman

Post by chgorbrman »

Would any kneeling-chair stretchers be willing to post a photograph of stretching in a kneeling chair?

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

Yeah it would be nice to see some pictures. I to have thought the camping chairs might fit the posture to SS better. Now that I read I this I will keep my eye out for one. I definitely like the idea of a ergonomic chair.
last night I tried the C position on a big exercise ball. I really just did it for a good stretch prior to self suck session.
I found it to be much simpler to position the hands under my butt. All I did was roll forward position my hands as close to my butt as necessary. and then roll back to starting position. Be careful, have a wall behind you, because the ball tends to want to roll back during the C position. I basically just made sure that my feet were planted on the floor firmly to keep me from rolling back.
I'm not sure if it will be a big success or not, but if your like me; I like to read all the little information I can get.
Thanks for the informative posts

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I can't imagine a beanbag being any good for any of the positions that I do - they're just too mushy. Maybe it would be comfortable for the X, which is essentially a self-supporting position?

If anyone has one and wants to do the research we'd love to see some pics or at least hear a report!

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Hey guys.

I've tried to use a moonchair in various positions but it never seemed to work out for me. As mentioned, it's most likely useful in the X-position but I found it's not really wide enough to fit my elbows well. I'd like to develop an adjustable sling chair to test other possibilities on.
I agree with Al in that I can't envision any position a beanbag would be useful. It's a good idea in concept - fully moldable but that's also it's bad side. It just wont hold any useful shape. If you could mold it into a useable shape and then freeze it...
Since I almost always use the C-type position with chair, I've been through many different types of chairs. All in all, the 'back chair'
here is the back chair
here is the back chair
has been the most useful. I don't use it in the traditional way however.
me using it
me using it
The biggest advantages are that it is very adjustable and the several bars are quite useful for pulling. The way the pads sit at an angle to the floor is advantageous as well.
What I have been trying to design is something that starts like the back chair but it sits at a greater angle back. It would have a way the brace the feet up in the air and allow complete access to the action. The goal is to have a helpful selfsuck chair that allows rear entry at the same time. I'm getting closer by using some modified exercise equipment. With luck, I'll have something workable by summer...

SHAMMAN

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I had a chair like that I had bought after seeing this discussed but it never occurred to me to use it like you do Shaman. I tried sitting on it the normal way and found that I could easily fall off and injure myself by trying to selfsuck on it. I ended up donating it to Goodwill a couple of years ago!

wikus

Re:

Post by wikus »

Hotdog wrote:This is what I have:
http://www.officemax.com/max/solutions/ ... =537044822

Just sit on it like you normally would, except sometimes you might put your legs off to the side or your heels on the front bar. Just about every bar is useful for grabbing onto and pulling down.

It makes me sad that I've had this chair for about 5 years and only recently discovered it's true purpose! :D

edit: oh, and the most important position is putting your feet up where your knees would normally go. Then, you can use the chair and your legs to get your mouth closer to your dick.
I wonder what's going to be going through the mind of the person doing the analytics report for incoming traffic on Office Max's website when they see solosuck.com as a source... haha.

chgorbrman

Post by chgorbrman »

Many thanks to Shamman and the other participants for the great illustration and discussion-- most admirable work as always!!

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

Thanks for posting the pictures; now I have a better understanding. I never knew these chairs existed, until this post.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I want one of these chairs so bad... (the one in the pic) but they're so expensive...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Many of my videos show me using one of my favorite solosucking tools - an old-school sling-style beach chair.

It conforms to my body enough to allow a lot of movement, but it isn't constraining at all, and the bar at the top of the chair allows me to get my feet in there for support and traction.
It's also easy to flip back over into the C position and it's got bits below the seat to grab in that position.

I found a car seat cover that's a sheep fleece that fits it perfectly and makes it super-comfy and protects my delicate hide from chafing ;)

I'm now looking at my videos and realizing that there aren't a whole lot of good images of the chair because - most people aren't buying my videos for the furniture :)

A quick search for "Wooden deck chair" turned up similar chairs, and even plans to build your own.

Al
Attachments
1mchair.jpg
bachairbig.jpg
huron deck chair.jpg

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I'll have to the camping chair, I have one in the garage that I rarely use and that may change if it helps me do this.

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Hey Zig-

I got mine from a resale store. Think I paid about $7 for it. But I haven't seen one since. Mebbe call up some larger companies or universities and find out where they 'dispose' of their older equipment. I used to get a lot of great stuff from the U of M property disposition department.

SHAMMAN

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I picked up my ergonomic kneeling chair this weekend at Staples.. Boxing week sales... Gotta love em... So far so good. I'm too outta shape to try anything special with it right now..
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat