the perfect chair

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

bugnstein

the perfect chair

Post by bugnstein »

I found the perfect chair for me. I have been using the x position for 4 months and finally got my head past my lips. Unfortunately i go limp before I can enjoy it and using a cock ring. tried a few different chairs with the same result. I have a scissor folding canvas camping chair in my garage and was jerking off after a long x position session. I stradled the corner of the chair and decided to stand up. When i leaned forward. The area that the canvas attaches to the leg put pressure on my prostate or Kegel area. My cock became rock solid. I noticed the legs of the chair make perfect grab bars so i inched my hands down to the bottom of the legs and was rewarded with a tounge covered in sweet precome. pulled further and kissed and licked my head. A little more and i had the head past my lips. I was able to bob my head on my cock and filled my mouth with come. If anyone else has used this chair lets discuss your results and if noone has, give it a try and post your results.

Duane

Post by Duane »

Comfort is an important part of a good sucking off. I've done it in many different chairs and stools even on a latter. The most confortable chair for me is big and wide with a deep cushion that sinks kind of low where when you set in it you sink down and your legs are held up higher than your butt and feet touching the floor. And as I put my arms under my legs and settle in I slide into a folded confortable position.
A rocking chair I would consider most unconfortable I've ever tried it in.

Hotdog

Post by Hotdog »

Try one of those ergonomic computer chairs (the ones that you kind of kneel on; adjustable is preferred). I started using one about 2 months ago, and ever since then, I have gone from just barely getting my lips around the head, to getting between a third and half of my cock between my lips. Without the chair, there's no way I would have ever gotten past the head.

Before stretching, I can just barely lick the tip of my cock (it takes a lot of effort). But after 20-60 minutes of stretching on the chair, I can get my lips a third or so down the shaft (I'm about 6-7 inches). Then, once I'm done stretching, I move to the bed, throw my legs over my head, pushing them against the slanted ceiling, and suck myself off.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Exactly how does that work? I'll try just about anything to get that last inch.

I know what kind of chair you're talking about, but it's been years since I've seen one for sale somewhere.

Hotdog

Post by Hotdog »

This is what I have:
http://www.officemax.com/max/solutions/ ... =537044822

Just sit on it like you normally would, except sometimes you might put your legs off to the side or your heels on the front bar. Just about every bar is useful for grabbing onto and pulling down.

It makes me sad that I've had this chair for about 5 years and only recently discovered it's true purpose! :D

edit: oh, and the most important position is putting your feet up where your knees would normally go. Then, you can use the chair and your legs to get your mouth closer to your dick.

blacksunshineaz

Hmm...I may have to try that. There is an OfficeMax just down the street. I could probably write that off as a business expense too (what do they know?).

blacksunshineaz

I bought the chair tonight. I am not feeling all that great tonight so I will try later. I hope this helps. If it doesn't, then no big deal because I've always wanted one of these chairs since I was a little kid. I might do my back some good to use it.

Hotdog

Post by Hotdog »

oh, you got the chair huh? Good for you. :)

I must say that it's not that great of a computer chair.. I end up leaning over in it and rarely sit up straight. lol So it's basically just my "fun" chair.

I've found that my back is all that matters when it comes to stretching. To get started, the first thing I do is sit down and lick the tip of my cock.. which is *very* hard to do, but I know from experience that after 30 minutes of stretching, I'll have the entire head and some shaft in my mouth.

My main focus is to bend my back down and out, and if there's a rope midway between my nipple and bellybutton pulling on me. I do this by doing variations of grabbing the seat, or my legs underneath the seat, and pulling down. Then I might put my feet up on the knee rest, and use the undersides of my legs to push. Another helpful thing is to try to lick my bellybutton (which I've never done, but it helps get the proper form).

Once I'm loosened up, I lean over and bend down, so that my forehead is almost resting on the knee support. In this position, pulling on the rear bar underneath the seat really helps a lot. This is also how I get the most shaft in my mouth (except for when I move to the bed).

It might take you awhile before you're comfortable with the chair. If you set it too low and sit too far back, it will tip over, so be careful.

Hotdog

Post by Hotdog »

Any success with your new chair?

It occurred to me tonight that I can put a mirror on the center support. It seems to help. I've put my webcam down there before, but it's nicer being able to see things as they happen. :D

blacksunshineaz

I really haven't used it yet. I've been moving furniture and my back is sore and I don't really have any flexibility right now. I will try soon though as it's been a while and I am craving it.

hap_soloman

Strange, the chair is sold out.....

Post by hap_soloman »

I went to my OfficMax today and the guy there said they had a run on those chairs in the last few weeks. "can't keep 'em in stock!". I wonder if it has anything to do with Hotdog's post. :? But so far I really like my easy chair--I can grab the foot extention as I sit toward the edge and pull myself down on my hard erection. I can get half in this way pretty consistently.

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

I haven't had much success with the sitting method. The more I bend down toward my cock, the more it shrinks away from me. You guys must have a different muscular structure or something in that regard. I've look at pictures at guys sitting down with cocks about about the same size as mine but I don't get the same reaction when I bend down towards it while sitting. The X position seems to be the only way I can even attempt to do this...

Hotdog

Re: Strange, the chair is sold out.....

Post by Hotdog »

hap_soloman wrote:I went to my OfficMax today and the guy there said they had a run on those chairs in the last few weeks. "can't keep 'em in stock!". I wonder if it has anything to do with Hotdog's post. :?
heh. I seriously doubt that. but now that you mention it, I wonder what the OfficeMax.com webmasters think about people coming from solosuck.com (if you click the link I posted, they will know where you came from).

If they were smart, they'd find a way to adverstise what those chairs can be used for. :D

blacksunshineaz

This is true, but I am sure they are glad to have the added business. Al should get a referral fee for this.

Post by Guest »

after 3 months just the head. six months and got the head past the teeth. 9 months and i have 1/3 of my cock in my mouth. woo hoo!