How many guys/girls, at one time, have seen you self suck

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

In front of how many guys/girls, at one time, have you self sucked?

None
46%
28%
8%
4%
4%
No votes
No votes
More than 6
10%

Total votes: 72

craignigel

Post by craignigel »

Hi
I was just wondering ...
In front of how many guys/girls, at one time, have you self sucked?

Please tell us about it

Nigel

Jenner

Post by Jenner »

Just the two. My ex wife who thought it was hot, and my present wife who was curious to see it done, but then turned off by the idea once I showed her. Dont know why. Many years ago I used to have a girlfirend that loved me to touch myself. At the time though I was not as confident sexually as I ended up being and I always felt a bit weird about that - that it was somehow wrong. If I had had that same girl a few years later I would have loved to show off to her. I'd have happily masturbated and sucked myself for her. The thought of a girl getting hot watching me do myself gets me very excited.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

ditto...two, each at different times.

i showed my wife long before we got married, and while she says it is hot, she acts very indifferent (sometimes even annoyed) any time she finds me doing it...even the times i ask her to join me.

also showed the female half of a couple that we get together with for 'fun and games' from time to time. reaction was about the same as my wife...she said she thought it was hot, but she sure didn't act like she has other times that i have *seen* her all hot and bothered...

i would love to show a woman that really appreciated it, got really turned on, and wanted to help out / join in! ;)

mso_lucky

Post by mso_lucky »

Showed 2 girlfriends.

When I was in college I showed my girlfriend. Although she was ok with it, she expressed a few time how frustrating it was for her to see me self sufficient.

About 10 years later I showed another girlfriend. She was very turned on by it and even joined me from time to time.

I did not show all my other girlfriends because after talking about it without implicating myself, I found that not all women are openned enough to understand it. Some think it's discusting and a gay related practice.

Dog

Post by Dog »

I would like very much to involve my gf, but think she'd find it gayish and disgusting. She isn't a prude, and some of our best sex has been in the 69 position. But, semen seems to completely disgust her. Oh well! I'm quite content keeping my secret.

bugnstein

Post by bugnstein »

I was married when I decided to try to selfsuck and my wife gets real turned on by watching. I can barely finish a good session before she's ready for a fucking.