Self.... Introduction!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

bmobius

Self.... Introduction!

Post by bmobius »

I realized I never introduced myself. Gonna fix that here and share my story. I kinda copied my story over from a similar thread I posted in on another site. So here goes!

I started self-sucking when I was around 13 or so. Since then, I continued to lick, tickle, and sometimes take in a few inches. It was heaven and continued to be so up through my 30s. Only once was I ever able to successfully take the whole thing (I'm around 5.5 inches) and felt so overjoyed and so sexy when I felt my sack come to rest on my nose.

I usually did the legs-over-head approach. Sometimes in bed with a few strategically placed pillows. Sometimes in the bathroom, resting my feet on the edge of the bathtub.

Sadly, as I've gotten older, my flexibility has decreased and I have something of a gut now. The last time I tried, I got a cramp in my stomach muscles. These days, the best I can hope for is a load in/around my mouth and on my own face. I think what I really miss the most was slurping up my precum right from my cock. Of course I loved cumming, but sometimes the precum was it's own special reward.

I think the kinkiest thing I ever did was allow my best friend to fill my ass with his cock while I took a few inches into my mouth. He was so careful and so cautious. When he came inside me, I did too!

I look back on those days with a happy fondness. I do miss it a lot.

aleingang69

Re: Self.... Introduction!

Post by aleingang69 »

Welcome bmobius, and thanks for sharing some info about yourself. Even if you never get your old skills back, you've experienced pleasures that most men can only dream about. Enjoy the forums!

bmobius

Re: Self.... Introduction!

Post by bmobius »

Thank you, hun! Been enjoying them for a while but I rarely posted before and never introduced myself.