From soft to hard

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

bmobius

From soft to hard

Post by bmobius »

One of my favorite things to do, either with myself or with another guy, is to start sucking a cock while it's still soft. I love the feeling of being able to fit the whole thing in my mouth at first. It gets even better as I feel it start to harden and grow.

Anyone else enjoy this or would most of you rather start off with a cock that's already hard?

Happy Boy

Re: From soft to hard

Post by Happy Boy »

i love it so much that while i am selfing i take breaks and let it get soft so i can do it again (and again!)

it is especially wild once i am fully limbered up. i can take my entire soft cock and just hold it in my mouth...i'm a 'grower' so it is rather small at that point, but as it hardens it gets much wider and forces my mouth open. then i feel it lengthening and slowly working its way down my throat. i let it get fully hard, then contract and release my throat muscles around it (or sometimes just fuck it in and out of my throat)...cumming usually happens way too fast when i do that, but i have been working on trying to edge longer.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

WIN_20220701_04_19_19_Pro.mp4
(23.37 MiB) Downloaded 395 times

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Another great video, Happy Boy - you are a master!

As to the question: don't make me choose! ;) Feeling a penis - mine or another man's - stiffening in my mouth and pushing it's way down my throat is a huge pleasure, but feeling a super-stiff cock pushing into my mouth is also one of life's great pleasures.

bmobius

Post by bmobius »

aleingang69 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:15 am

As to the question: don't make me choose! ;) Feeling a penis - mine or another man's - stiffening in my mouth and pushing it's way down my throat is a huge pleasure, but feeling a super-stiff cock pushing into my mouth is also one of life's great pleasures.
Oh, you never have to choose! Enjoy cock any way you want! Soft, hard, or somewhere in-between, all that matters is enjoying the feeling of it. Especially when it's your own that you're sucking on!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

aleingang69 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:15 am
thanks! it sucks trying to record in that position (as you can see above and below). it is the main reason i haven't recorded much lately (lack of free time alone is the other big problem).

i did record a clip that was a bit longer, though i was all the way down and working my throat around my cock so it isn't too much longer, lol! i'm working on my stamina for that, but it just feels soooo gooood that it usually ends pretty quickly!!

HappyBoyHubba's latest (quickie) selfsucking adventure