Furniture for selfing?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Phoenixedger

Furniture for selfing?

Post by Phoenixedger »

Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying yourselves this holiday weekend. I'm curious if you have a certain item of furniture, chair etc that you prefer for sucking? I stayed in a hotel recently that had an ottoman that was the perfect height, size etc at least for me to get some great selfsucking done. When I returned home I began my search for one to buy and after some misses found one that works great for my purposes :lol:
Interested to hear what works for you..
Keep on sucking!

aleingang69

Re: Furniture for selfing?

Post by aleingang69 »

I know there's at least one older topic about this in the forums - maybe search for 'furniture' or 'chair'

If you look at my videos you'll see that I've mostly been a bed man, if I'm not standing. Since I prefer the Plow position, a (not too soft) bed with something on the wall above the bed that I can hook my feet under for extra leverage has always been my fave. I did have a canvas sling chair that appears in a few of my videos, and that worked quite well, but it was basically just a slightly different way of doing the plow.

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I self in the Plow as well and use a beanbag chair in a small 4x8’ closet so I can use the side and rear inside walls for leverage and easy readjustment. Before that I used to shove my toes behind me between the mattress and box spring of my bed for leverage and balance but was sometimes getting carpet burn on my shoulder blades and neck when I got really vigorous and mobile. I totally recommend a bean bag now as an accessory, covered with a soft comforter (but not a towel) a too abrasive). You can find the optimal position that works for you that way and go a lot longer.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

Panther Sauce

Post by Panther Sauce »

So uh, I've used a dog bed called a "coolaroo" 😂
I guess its kinda like a cot, it has a tube framing where you
can get good purchase with your feet. The material is a bit scratchy (probably why the dogs don't like it lol) so I'll put a blanket on it. Good for plow with legs spread apart.
I'm a little sketched out about how sturdy it is or isn't, so don't take this as an endorsement necessarily.

I've also done X in my hammock, but I do get paranoid about falling out of it.
I almost fell off a weight bench once, right after orgasm in plow, so, I've definitely been more careful since then.

The bed is definitely my preference. Comfy :)

Polevaulter:
I've seen bean bag chairs recommended a couple times now, so I will get one and try it out
:)

Also maybe relevant, I've had the idea for a long while, of building a "nest", just a nice, private, comfortable spot outside, to hide out and have sessions. Not sure exactly what that looks like yet, but maybe I'll share that if I do eventually put it together.

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

Yeah, I totally recommend the beanbag chair for sure, the larger, the better in fact. Nothing comes close to being able to find the perfect position and angle for your shoulders if you self in the Plow. When you sink deep in the middle it causes the sides to bulge upwards, making a perfect rest for your knees. The constant crunching noise of the beads from constant movement can be a little annoying, but it’s second to none for comfort.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

beanbag chair
Ah I miss mine as it's popped and throwed into dustbin. It was really easier to do X position with it.