selfsuck with poppers

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

selfsuckedgelad

selfsuck with poppers

Post by selfsuckedgelad »

Does anyone use poppers for selfsucking

aleingang69

Re: selfsuck with poppers

Post by aleingang69 »

My heart is so damaged from the connective tissue disorder that I have - which is also the thing that gave me my extraordinary flexibility - that it has never seemed worth the risk, to me. I know a lot of guys who love them! Do you use them?

ILSARC

Post by ILSARC »

I love poppers! Use them almost every time I ejaculate. In fact I just took a big huff now lol

aqfjr

Post by aqfjr »

Yes! Same here, I use Poppers everytime I selfsuck, it helps me go deeper.

Selffing

Post by Selffing »

Not used them what do they do for selfsuck?
Attachments
IMG_20220711_200911_3.jpg

selfsuckedgelad

Post by selfsuckedgelad »

They get you deeper and control make your more horny only down side is u get soft but have a ring around cock balls

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I love using poppers when I selfsuck. It’s already a really personal and sensual experience and a good hit of Jungle Juice really makes the self-love and sensuality aspect of the act so much better and meaningful. I make sure I’m well into a good hot session first where I can really get my shaft in my mouth deep, then take a long drag on the bottle and let the warm wave completely wash over me. It always makes me think, “Oh God yessss, this is exactly where I need to be.” Its like communing with my own private lover, whose company I’m so happy to be in again.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

End

Post by End »

Last edited by End on Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

SelfFuckGuy

Post by SelfFuckGuy »

I self fuck with poppers sometimes. It turns into an amazing experience. Makes me cum super fast.

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

That’s something else I should have mentioned, yeah. Poppers turns a long, leisurely selfing session into a quickie cum-and-go. It’s sexy and intense, but makes me cum really fast.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

collegeselfer

Post by collegeselfer »

Absolutely. Increases the climax. My best oral creampies have been high and on poppers. Makes the experience more sensual, more intimate with my body. After the orgasm I am exhausted tho. The rush of chemicals and the orgasm just puts me to sleep.