Wish I was young again...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

TPABigBrahma

Wish I was young again...

Post by TPABigBrahma »

I used to suck my cock and eat my own cum when I was young and limber, and if I only would have imagined someday there would be a forum for it, I could have saved myself decades of mental anguish over it. The first time I came was in my own mouth, in a trembling fit that rolled my own eyes back in my head. I remember like it was yesterday. I sucked myself off every chance I got before I knew it wasn't a thing a guy did. Hell, I thought everyone did it. I thought it was one of those "rights of passage" things no one ever talked about. Perhaps it was. I'm old and fat and couldn't imagine having my own throbbing rod in my mouth, and gushing thick cum onto my own teeth. Going to the bathroom and seeing thick, white cum in my mouth, and wallowing it. But understand- I haven't ever wanted to do that for another guy, it was just for me.

God I miss those days.

Ziggurat

Re: Wish I was young again...

Post by Ziggurat »

Oh i know the feeling... talk about born in the wrong era... I was taught that masturbation was akin to being gay which could get you killed in my youth (early 1980s). Now its like, were in the new sexual liberty revolution.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

blacksunshineaz

Re: Wish I was young again...

Post by blacksunshineaz »

If I knew then what I know now I would have put more effort into my attempts when I was younger. I wanted to suck my penis very badly but it took a lot of straining to just lick the tip. It wasn't particularly pleasurable and I figured it was impossible to do better than that so I gave up. I was tall and very skinny back then but not particularly flexible. I didn't have much patience either. But if I had seen photos or videos of guys successfully sucking themselves, or heard about others doing it (as I learned from online forums that a lot of boys my age had not only tried it but succeeded) that would have motivated me to put more time and effort toward improving my flexibility with the goal of mastering this act.

I do recall some really amazing masturbation sessions when younger and if selfsucking was part of that routine who knows how it may have changed my life.