Wife my girlfriend - Autofellatio/Self suck

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Ss4life

Wife my girlfriend - Autofellatio/Self suck

Post by Ss4life »

Heyy ebeyone,

My first post here and well what an experience I had to post it here. I'm a 31 y.o male with a long term GF of 10 years.

For as long as I can remember, from thinking to dreaming in my sleep, I have always been obsessed about the feeling and thought of sucking and kissing my own dick. In my lucid dreams I have felt the experience so many times and seemed so real.

Over my mid twenties I put a little weight on, cut long story short I shredded the weight and became very lean, 76kg to around 68kg of lean and athletic muscle build at 27. During this time I also began stretching due to exercise and thought back to if possible to self suck and many tutorials later and attempts I finally got there, the first time can go down as another story if anybody interested?....

Anyways, after months of self pleasure, I them become obsessed of trying it with my gf and fantisized over self sucking/ autofellatio and licking and slurping over my hard thick dick together simultaneously. Finally I plucked up the courage one night whilst I was laying on my back and sheets over me with my gf giving me a slow sensual blowjob, she can really suck dick btw, anyway I started by leaning forward with my legs stretched out infront of me in C position and started kissing her neck as her face lay inbetween my legs, slowly moving and kissing her ear and turning her face so slightly. I proceeded to stretch further, this time legs underneath my thighs pulling up, I was kissing her lips and checks before arching slightly back and licking the tip of my pulsating dick, that moment will forever be the most beautiful moment in my life, the feeling and her amazement and pleasure was to die for experience. We continued to lick and I got deeper about 3 inch deep before cumming all over our chins as our faces lay between my legs.

This was incredible and something we still carry out time to time and honestly would love to hear of similar experiences or thoughts on mine?

#selfsuck #autofellatio #selfsucking

Jenner

Re: Wife my girlfriend - Autofellatio/Self suck

Post by Jenner »

Lovely to hear about this. You are so lucky you can do this, and double lucky you have a GF who is interested and turned on by it. I think that sucking your own penis is a super hot act anyway, its a glorious expression of self love and the ultimate form of masturbation. How erotiic to be able to share this with someone.
I would love to hear more of your adventures. II have regrets about NOT sharing my ability with a couple of past girlfriends who I think would have really enjoyed it. But way back then I thought I was just freaky for doing it, rather than just exceptionally talented and lucky! So my self sucking activities were confined to my own me time - apart from once when we somehow got talking about it. I said that I used to be able to. She said - go on then, I want to see that. So I did, and found that I still could (it had been a few years) I ended up on my back with legs overhead - she rimmed me and I came in my mouth. Fucking fantastic!
I am old now, in 60s and my new wife knows that I used to be able to. We have talked about it, discussed how it feels, how I did it. In fact she has enouraged me to keep trying, though I fear that ship has sailed. One loses flexibility. She thinks its hot though that I love the taste of myself, and we kiss deeply after she has sucked me off.
So I encourage people to share this. Its a very erotic act. Dont keep it all to yourself :)

Boobop22

Re: Wife my girlfriend - Autofellatio/Self suck

Post by Boobop22 »

This is so hot and interesting definitely wanna hear more!!!!