selfing series

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

bugnstein

misunderstanding

Post by bugnstein »

when I click on one of the links Rapid Share asks me to choose a local file to download the video to. :cry:

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey buddy,
Is it rapidshare asking you for something, or is it just your browser asking you where you want the file to end up on your computer? Let us know the exact wording and appearance of the problem - are you using Internet Explorer or a different browser?
Don't despair - we'll get that video for you - and hey, when you are you going to post some more pictures of you sucking yourself? - you are one sexy man, bugnstein!
AL

The Artist

Post by The Artist »

Wow, each episode is hotter than the one before.
I'm getting to like the mask. It leaves me to concentrate on the real action.
You have awesome abilities.
Thanks for this series, and I await the next.

bugnstein

found it

Post by bugnstein »

used a different browser and got to see it. I guess Aol wont let me watch videos like that.

Dog

Post by Dog »

I'm having trouble too ... don't know where the hell it is on my computer! My lady finds it, I will have some 'splainen to do. It says it downloaded it, but when I search the file name, it's seemingly nowhere.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

Dog wrote:I'm having trouble too ... don't know where the hell it is on my computer!
i've had that happen before! easiest way to find it is to start trying to download it again...when it asks you to save it, it should try to save it to the same folder and then you can pay closer attention to where it is going. be sure to hit 'cancel' before saving the new download once you figure out where the directory is or you will start overwriting the copy you already have.

Rollover

Selfin series

Post by Rollover »

I had trouble also,downloaded it and it wouldn't play vid,it did play audio
I know it's a avi file,other avi's play but not this one

babarseraglio

Post by babarseraglio »

for those who have playback problems: i always use the same codec called XVID, so it seems strange that you've been able to play the previous episodes but not that one...anyway, make sure you have that codec installed in yer comp before trying to play the file.

ss8

SS World Series

Post by ss8 »

No problem here..........1 - 2 -3 and ready for release 4 8) A++++

FigoItaliano

Post by FigoItaliano »

yes ... totally ready for 4 :P

babarseraglio

Post by babarseraglio »

ok guys, episode 4, last before last
http://rapidshare.de/files/21772141/06- ... 4.avi.html
:wink:

babarseraglio

Post by babarseraglio »

so i guess we've come to the end of the series...time for episode 5!
tried a bit of slo-mo for the climax for a change and for u to enjoy it a bit longer (the file is a .wmv one so i guess there won't be any playback pb)
:roll:
http://rapidshare.de/files/22245142/06- ... _.wmv.html

ss8

Series SS Videos

Post by ss8 »

babarseraglio wrote:so i guess we've come to the end of the series...time for episode 5!
tried a bit of slo-mo for the climax for a change and for u to enjoy it a bit longer (the file is a .wmv one so i guess there won't be any playback pb)
:roll:
http://rapidshare.de/files/22245142/06- ... _.wmv.html
An outstanding series from pt 1 thru pt 5...........thanx for posting hope you will post updates from time to time

ss8 :D