Restoring Selfers??

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Phoenixedger

Restoring Selfers??

Post by Phoenixedger »

Just curious if there are many other guys who are restoring their foreskin and into selfsucking?
I started several years ago (soon after I had started experimenting with selfing) and I have to say for me it's been amazing! I have so much more sensitivity now esp. my head; and playing with my "foreskin" is a huge part of my selfing. It seems there are a lot of intact guys into it but I was interested if there are many others who have been or are restoring?

aleingang69

Re: Restoring Selfers??

Post by aleingang69 »

I have never had the patience to do the restoration thing for real - glad to hear it's working for you, man!

I was 'cut loose' when I was mutilated as a baby, so I've always had a lot of "extra" skin, compared to a lot of other men. I also started stroking my cock pretty young - 9 or 10 years old - and I never got into using lube (and I masturbated A LOT!) and I think that the way that I've always done it -- by holding the shaft with a few fingers and pulling the skin up and down -- has stretched the skin in a similar way to restoration. If I'm sitting down and my cock is completely soft, it looks pretty much like I"m uncut, with just the tip of my dick peeping out from the skin.

So - yeah - I'm lucky that way, and having the skin to stimulate with my tongue and lips and teeth (gently), and to suck on, is incredible. I can edge myself for a really long time with just my tongue in the loose skin of my frenum and no other stimulation - it's sublime!

Al

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I have been restoring for years although I don't have full coverage.

There is a NORM group in Tempe that meets bi-monthly that I attend occasionally.

Jerb

Post by Jerb »

Been working on restoring it for several years. So awesome being able to tongue your foreskin! Plus it's great motivation even when you aren't feeling limber, you still have something great to play with instead of just wishing you could bend far enough to touch something.

After growing skin for a while and the glans dekeritinizing, the sensation difference is incredible!

Before i started, I didn't have enough slack skin to even get my penis to bend down far to try self fuck.

End Genital Mutilation!!!

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I have one of those partial foreskin circumcisions where my glans just partially peeks out from around my foreskin most of the time. For me it’s perfect since it’s always been that way as long as I remember. I love running my tongue around and beneath it for that taste of sweaty pheromones and old skin cells that’s collected behind my foreskin, just below my corona. I can retract it back, hands-free in my mouth with my tongue and clean beneath it and then suck and play and tug on it in my mouth, extracting all of those remaining clinging flavors into my mouth to get that personal cock-breath taste going.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

Panther Sauce

Post by Panther Sauce »

I'm sold, I think, I'm going to start restoring.
At first glance it looks like a pain in the ass,
but I know I can achieve long term goals.
I'll make a routine that'll work for me,
It's not entirely unlike the flexibility training I started years ago.
Consistent effort adds up. I'm in.