Is it normal for me to get bruises on my back

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Revhiyou

Is it normal for me to get bruises on my back

Post by Revhiyou »

Hello, I don't speak English well, I hope you understand me, I have been practicing selfsuck, but my back is getting bruises. Is it normal for me to get bruises on my back?

aleingang69

Re: Is it normal for me to get bruises on my back

Post by aleingang69 »

I don't remember anyone mentioning that here in the Forums before. Are you sucking yourself on a hard surface? Do you normally bruise easily?

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Any stress may cause bruising depending on how you're doing it. If you are on any sort of blood thinner like an ibuprophen based pain killer you will mostly likely bruise any strained area. I actually get small bruises on my dick now when I self fuck. But I'm on a heavy dose of Naproxen.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

in the days when i would hook my arms under my legs and pull, sometimes i would get bruises on the backs of my thighs. i can be both clumsy and forgetful so it is not unusual for me to bang into something and later discover a bruise i did not realize i had gotten from it. it took them showing up a few times before i realized what had happened and how i got the bruises, lol!

i have never had them on my back (that i know of!), but i am sure it is possible if you are doing the plow position on a surface that does not have enough 'give'.

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I self in a beanbag chair so I can get more back and neck support/comfort during my sessions. I self in the Plow this way and balance my feet on the wall behind me for balance and depth control. If I need to adjust an angle, I’ll add a towel under the beanbag somewhere. Not sure if I ever got any bruises but I used to have a lot of back pain days after intense sessions on just a carpeted floor before I figured out the best way to maximize comfort. If you have any sort of object between your back and the floor I can totally see bruises happening.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!