Best Selfsuck Orgasm

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Best Selfsucking Orgasm -

Poll ended at Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:55 am

Licking yourself to ejaculation
No votes
Sucking your cock but then jacking off till you cum
No votes
Sucking till ejaculation and then withdrawing your mouth, shooting on your body
No votes
Sucking till ejaculation and then withdrawing but shooting cum into your open mouth
No votes
Sucking all the way, holding your cock in your mouth and then spitting
7%
Sucking all the way with the goal of swallowing part of the load
7%
Sucking the fuck out of your cock and drinking all of your cum
86%
Other - please explain
No votes

Total votes: 14

Selferbro

Best Selfsuck Orgasm

Post by Selferbro »

So which practice gives you the most mind blowing orgasm experience?
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

Selferbro

Re: Best Selfsuck Orgasm

Post by Selferbro »

The most intense orgasms I EVER have are when I swallow my own loads - by far!
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

End

Post by End »

Last edited by End on Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

My best session was after Christmas break 2021. I had gotten home after spending over a week with family. I had gotten absolutely zero opportunities to masturbate for nine days and was screaming for some alone time by the time I got home to my apartment. I spent the entire next day alone and naked, getting ridiculously stoned and just relaxing, slowly edging and selfing the entire day away. I finished the day and my third incredible orgasm really hard and deep in my mouth after a long sensual 45 minute selfing session and swallowed every drop like it was honey. It was one of those involuntary leg-shaking orgasms that made me moan so loud my throat ached and my mouth really gave my cock a complete and through workout until I came exactly when I wanted. It was so intense that I got a cramp in my foot at the end of the climax, but totally worth it. To this day I set that particular session as my ‘gold standard’ to aim for.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Polevaulter69 wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:59 am
My best session was after Christmas break 2021. I had gotten home after spending over a week with family. I had gotten absolutely zero opportunities to masturbate for nine days and was screaming for some alone time by the time I got home to my apartment. I spent the entire next day alone and naked, getting ridiculously stoned and just relaxing, slowly edging and selfing the entire day away. I finished the day and my third incredible orgasm really hard and deep in my mouth after a long sensual 45 minute selfing session and swallowed every drop like it was honey. It was one of those involuntary leg-shaking orgasms that made me moan so loud my throat ached and my mouth really gave my cock a complete and through workout until I came exactly when I wanted. It was so intense that I got a cramp in my foot at the end of the climax, but totally worth it. To this day I set that particular session as my ‘gold standard’ to aim for.
Wow! Hot!