My 30th Anniversary :)

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

auto81

My 30th Anniversary :)

Post by auto81 »

Hey guys,

In a couple of weeks time I'll be turning 42 which means it'll be 30 years since i started self sucking! I can't believe it's been that long and I'm so incredibly grateful I can still do it after all this time. I hope i can keep going for many more years.

How many years have you been enjoying sucking your hard dick? Love to hear about everyone's experiences :)

aleingang69

Re: My 30th Anniversary :)

Post by aleingang69 »

I have a couple of decades on you, age-wise, so I'd say it's been more than 50 years for me. I can't do what I could do as a younger man, but, like you, I'm grateful for what I've had, and for the incredible pleasure I still get from the intersection of lips and tongue and cock. We are lucky, lucky men!

auto81

Post by auto81 »

You are and always have been a constant source of inspiration for me and many other selfers. It’s so wonderful to know I will hopefully be sucking my cock and swallowing my cum for many decades yet. I spent several hours ducking my throbbing dick yesterday and the joy and pleasure it brings me is incalculable. I will never take this gift only a few of us know for granted. Everytime is like the first yet the years of experience are still felt on my lips. Thank you Al x

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

just turned 55 in the fall...been at it off and on for more than 40 years now...doing better in the last 5-10 years than i ever did in my teens. :D

auto81

Post by auto81 »

This is wonderful to hear! I can't suck as deep as i used to but I'm still so grateful that i can take my helmet in my mouth and give myself that pleasure we crave so deeply. So proud fo you for keeping going brother!

auto81

Post by auto81 »

Hey, I thought i'd start my celebrations by posting a more recent clip of me sucking my helmet. I hope you guys enjoy and it inspires you to suck your hard dicks. Let's encourage each other as fellow selfers to keep doing what we love :)
IMG_4234.mov
recent suck
(70.3 MiB) Downloaded 311 times

PT1962Redux

Post by PT1962Redux »

I'm just a couple months younger than you and I've also been at it for around 30 years. I just can't remember exactly how old I was when I started but it had to be around when I was 11 or 12 because I was in 4th or 5th grade and very precocious.

Happy anniversary! For me, I'm proud of all the selfsucking I've done and will keep doing.

auto81

Post by auto81 »

That’s so cool, you should be proud. We can do something most men can only dream about. Here’s hoping we can suck our big dicks for another 30 years :)

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

A wonderful video, Auto81! Do you ever use the Plow position? I wonder if you might get more depth that way (if you want more depth).

auto81

Post by auto81 »

I always want more depth ;) I do the seated plow (legs extended on the floor and arm under thighs) and thats when i have been my deepest, fully down 3 times in my life. But my usual is how you see in the video or sometimes standing. I truly wish I could do the x position but I can't get both legs behind my head frustratingly. Thank you so much for the advice, I'll work on the legs over head plow and report back :)

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

If you haven't done Plow much, the thing that can make it a really effective position is to have something that you can grab onto with your feet, up above your head. It's amazing how much difference that can make.

auto81

Post by auto81 »

I have a really long torso so i find i have to pull my self down onto my cock to suck deeply, so i usually hook my arms under my thighs and anchor myself down that way. It's so cool how we all have our ways of sucking ourselves that work best for us. I love being part of such a great community of guys who understand the joy of pleasuring our penises with our mouths :)

iloveselfers

Post by iloveselfers »

This year I complete a decade sucking my own cock and I hope I keep doing it forever. I don't know if you guys have the same feeling, but sometimes regular jerkoff or hooking up it simply won't be enough. I love doing it, I love seeing other guys doing it, it's just amazing to know that I can do something unique and that is so much pleasureable.