Need some advice

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

PopRocks

Need some advice

Post by PopRocks »

Hello everyone! Happy to have found a forum with people who have a similar interest!

I was hoping someone can chime in and give some solid advice. I've done a lot of reading about this topic, so I'm fully aware about the warm up, the stretches and even the yoga which is all beneficial to both exercise your way into having yourself in your own mouth, but also to get there safely and without hurting yourself.

So yesterday I did my warm up, my stretching and then entered the plough position. I was fully erect (6 inches) but was only able to pull my foreskin down with both hands (sorry if this is gross to some) and was only able to stick my tongue half way inside. That first contact with my cock made me cum instantly, and now I'm very intrigued.. I was likely only an inch or so away from licking my tip, and I felt no pain whatsoever.

However today, I have noticeable soreness in my legs, hips, abdomen and rib cage. Slight pain in the lower back as well.

So my question is, is this just part of the training process? I'm obviously taking a day off today, but if I keep at it, can I eventually get there? I'm 38 by the way and in good shape. Not great, but good.

Thank you in advance for reading and adding any suggestions or tips! (No pun intended)

Happy Boy

Re: Need some advice

Post by Happy Boy »

yes, some soreness the next day (even a few days if you strain something) can be expected when your body is 'learning' new positions. it lessens as your muscles get used to it.
currently i usually do it two or three times a day with no after effects, but then again i am a freak among freaks, lol.