Some shamman videos

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Shamman

Re: Some shamman videos

Post by Shamman »

Hey man!
That is not at all silly in any way! Instead, it's inspiring and rewarding to me. I've always thought my videos are a turn on but that's me. Knowing that they excite others so much is a big thrill for me. It really energizes my exhibitionism kink and even my self image. This talent is rare and I've been so very lucky to not only have the talent but the will to have trained it to such a degree. When I had such great sessions as shown in the first one, I would often imagine that the whole world is watching and that contributes greatly to my excitement. Even though I cannot do this right now, knowing others are still watching ME is still very much a turn on.

And I love to cum to my own videos, too. I'll often be getting into just how amazing it is, then I have to remind myself that it's ME, I'm watching! That can double up the thrill. Then I imagine other people around the world getting off to it at the same time and that just sends me to outer space.

As far as showing me orgasm, that was always tricky. See in order to get that deep, I usually had to hold my breath OUT. Meaning by the time I was ready to cum I was also often about to pass out from lack of oxygen!!! This made it very tough to cum while I was deepthroating. Most of the time I could get myself just to the edge with my mouth alone but would have to back off when I'd finally cum, so I could take a couple breaths to avoid passing out! I usually would edge myself as long as I could stand it and back out to stroke it for the finish. This is why there is almost no videos of me actually cumming. Any ones where I managed to cum inside my throat are therefore exceptionally rare. And super exciting to me! Now you know why

Hopeless

Post by Hopeless »

That makes sense. Well, if you have any more content from the vault you're willing to share, feel free! :P

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

I surely will be adding more stuff. It's just not at the top of my priority list for now.

auto81

Post by auto81 »

Thank you for sharing your exceptionally beautiful videos. I've sat here sucking my own dick watch you suck yours so deeply and it's such a wonderful experience. You inspire me to keep sucking after 30 years of daily autofellatio fun. Keep going buddy x

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Here's a short one but it makes a great loop! So it's really a forever one....
120831 loop.mp4
(1.36 MiB) Downloaded 361 times

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

I know I haven't posted anything new in awhile but I been busy. Here's a little something newer even tho it's not self suck.
Self fisting 1.mp4
(25.42 MiB) Downloaded 251 times

jones222

Post by jones222 »

Fuckin' hot!!
Can't wait to see more selfsuck videos that's still hidden in your vault 🤤🤤🤤