Selfing with a dildo

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Polevaulter69

Selfing with a dildo

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I never used to be a huge dildo enthusiast. I mostly enjoy Aneros massagers when I want a good prostate workout. Recently a female FWB left her dildo at my place for several weeks. I naturally got curious and began using it one night during a (Plow) selfing session. Predictably it felt pretty nice but also had a really unexpected benefit I didn’t expect. I found I could get an additional inch or more of my cock deeper into my mouth if I pushed the dildo all the way in at the right angle at the same time I was thrusting downward into my mouth. In fact, I found the action of working the dildo in and out of my rectum provided enough thrust of my cock into my mouth that it freed my other hand for whatever else I needed (balance, shaft control, etc.).

In the past I have pushed two fingers inside myself as an anchor/balance point when my sessions got really intense, but they never helped push more cock into my mouth in this way. Kind of cool I discovered a new trick after years of selfing.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

aleingang69

Re: Selfing with a dildo

Post by aleingang69 »

Fascinating! That's one of things I love most about sexual pleasure -- there's always some new, unexpected area to explore, if you put time and attention into it. With more than 50 years of self-pleasuring (and pleasure with others), I'm still discovering new things that thrill and delight me!