Homemade self suck help

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Pinkyummy

Homemade self suck help

Post by Pinkyummy »

Hi all! I’m not lucky enough to be flexible enough to be able to suck myself. So I’ve been looking for a way to accomplish the task. today while jerking off, I thought of a way to catch all my cum and I had to share with you all. I found a silicone straw that’s pretty wide for a straw and used it to suck on my cock! Amazing feeling. I wish I could actually suck myself but this is a great way to eat your all your cum. I did it twice and now I’m addicted! Unfortunately, the straw is not wide enough to suck my head. But it does feel good on my Dick hole.

Any advise on home made toy for Selfsuck??

I love my taste. Thanks all…

jevaw410

Re: Homemade self suck help

Post by jevaw410 »

bump

I'm interested in how else it is possible to do it. Because I've seen many times on xxx videos of guys doing solo suck, and I can't do it that way. I'm already doing exercises to improve my stretching. I'm already making progress and I can wrap my lips around the head of my dick. And I want to take my dick deeper down my throat, of course. It would be cool to have some kind of device that would make it easier.
Last edited by jevaw410 on Wed May 24, 2023 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Boy

Re: Homemade self suck help

Post by Happy Boy »

i've read about a guy who had a piece of PVC pipe that was the right size to use as a fuck toy...he would intensify his experiences by sucking on the end of the pipe. one day his cock poked out past the end of the pipe and he realized he could self suck!