Does anyone put cake frosting on your cock while ssing?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

johndoe12345

Does anyone put cake frosting on your cock while ssing?

Post by johndoe12345 »

I have to admit I dislike the taste of my cum while ssing. I like precum or even the taste of peeing in my mouth, but cum? I dislike the texture and smell and taste when it comes out of myself. I tried something the other day putting something sweet on my cock like cake frosting or honey and it seems to make it a lot more exciting with the texture of how it feels and taste when I put it in my mouth. Am I the only one?

Selferbro

Re: Does anyone put cake frosting on your cock while ssing?

Post by Selferbro »

Lol I like the tasty spin of the frosting but no, I love my cum. I agree though precum is waaay sweeter and better tasting. Nom nom.
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

never really been into food play of any type...
i don't produce much cum, and don't mind (or crave) the taste of what little is there...it is just part of the process to me.

Panther Sauce

Post by Panther Sauce »

I really like the taste of myself, but yeah, I've done honey, just thought it'd be kinky and fun, and it was :P

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

I occasionally use. Here is an example https://therealxh.com/videos/caramelise ... io-9966149

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I got pretty wild with a can of Eagle Brand once while selfing. It was delicious but I made a huge sticky mess and got it all over my face and hands and crotch in the process, lol. I ended up having to stop and take a shower before finishing myself off. It was more trouble than it was worth.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!