Would You Eat Your Own Ass?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Poll ended at Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:27 am

Yes
65%
No
6%
Maybe
No votes
Straight
12%
Bi
6%
Gay
12%
Curious
No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes: 34

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

I’m a keen selfer and by that I mean I will suck my dick, swallow my cum eagerly, I regularly fuck myself with my own cock or balls and I’ve cum inside myself with pure joy multiple times - I even lick and suck my own nipples. Recently I fucked myself then pulled my cock out, bent over and without hesitation, I placed my dick in my mouth and sucked the head clean. Man it made me horny again.
This made me curious about my ass.
I know it’s impossible but if you could spread your own cheeks and get you tongue and lips into your own hole - would you?
Attachments
This is the ass I’d be eating out
This is the ass I’d be eating out
Last edited by Selferbro on Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

End

Re: Would You Eat Your Own Ass?

Post by End »

Last edited by End on Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Selfsuckers wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:03 am
it's so tight and firm, of course I would!
Cheers man!
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

Panther Sauce

Post by Panther Sauce »

Bro, I can't not say it, that ass is sooooooo hot, like damn.
🍆

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Panther Sauce wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:09 pm
Bro, I can't not say it, that ass is sooooooo hot, like damn.
🍆
Cheers for that bud. And you have a great looking cock head. I’m very jealous! Lol

selfer38

Post by selfer38 »

it works, when I started sucking myself and fucking myself I didn't think it was possible either. I was once so deep that the tip of my tongue touched my asshole. when I realized that, I almost passed out.it felt like my tongue was a penis fucking its way up my asshole. From then on I just started getting my tongue in deeper. After a year I finally got my rosette. the experience is like kissing someone else. the contraction of my rosette feels like being kissed. the little turd that is in my mouth wraps around my tongue feels like a tongue too. I then cum several times without touching my penis. i can only say that it was a clear improvement to selfsuck and an indescribable experience again and again. I can't think of anything else the days after and I only think about the taste of my rosette around my lips.now after a few years I can sit on my face so I'm more nose in my hole so I try to push my whole face into my asshole. during this I lift my ass and then press it down hard so I'm sitting on my face. I use gravity to get my face and head in deeper.

every time I do this my head feels like it's trying to dig into my asshole like a penis. like my face was the tip of a dildo. in this position I can also selffuck, which means that while I have my tongue in my hole, my cock is also in it.. the smell feels very intense when I cum in there and everything takes place in the hole, i feel like I am in another world. difficult to describe because I experience selfsuck, selffuck at the same time before exploding inside me. there are no words that could describe it. for me it's the ultimate moment when my cock, my balls, my face are in my
hole and everything is pulsing and I feel like I'm about to explode inside of me and I'm there live. It's the sexiest moment ever of my life, especially every time I go in deeper and have to hold my breath like I'm underwater and being stuck in a hole with your own dick and can't breathe. and you feel your penis like a shark getting closer and bigger and you're in there with it in a stinky hole and completely at the mercy of it before it explodes!!! i feel so manly and dirty at the moment and infinitely super horny strong at the same time. I've never shared this with anyone (work, friends etc..) but I had to share it after finding your comments..it's definitely possible! i can eat my own ass
Last edited by selfer38 on Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Knot6d

Post by Knot6d »

selfer38 can you actually reach your own ass?

02Ranger55

Post by 02Ranger55 »

If that’s the case, I’d love to see some proof haha.

selfsuxxer

Post by selfsuxxer »

same here, can't believe this would be possible... But who knows... Some people also think it's not possible to suck your own dick ^^
Autofellatio is the ultimate form of Yoga

Muurrr

Post by Muurrr »

sounds like something incredible :roll:

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

So at least two straight guys who have voted here would rim their own holes if given the opportunity? nice! I’d pay cash money to see that lol.

SelfsuckerDream

Post by SelfsuckerDream »

selfer38 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:34 am
This is a fantastic, extremely rare stunt!

I am also very interested.
Please post a picture here!
All you have to do is touch your butthole with your tongue.
I've never seen a picture like this before.

What is your height?

Thanks.

How old were you when you first touched your own bottom with your tongue?
Last edited by SelfsuckerDream on Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ayushiest

Post by ayushiest »

If you’re brave enough then you can do anything

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

SelfsuckerDream wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:29 pm
selfer38 wrote:
This is fantastic, wonderful!
I am also very interested.
Please post a picture here!
All you have to do is touch your butthole with your tongue.
I've never seen a picture like this before.

What is your height?

Thanks.
My height? 5 foot 11 inches

SelfsuckerDream

Post by SelfsuckerDream »

Your body looks good.
Can you lick your own butthole yet?

I asked about height because I guess taller people lick their butts easier because they have a longer spine.
But that may not be the case.

I don't understand where selfer38 went, he wrote a nice post and then left us here.
He didn't even post a picture.
If he sold videos, he could make a lot of money because he would have no competition.
I don't see self-ass licking videos anywhere.
Has anyone seen it?

I also thought that maybe a separate forum should be created for the topic, for example called autoanalingus.
There is a self-sucking forum, a self-fucking forum, but self-ass-licking with your own tongue does not belong here.

------------
Selferbro wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:38 am
SelfsuckerDream wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:29 pm
selfer38 wrote:
My height? 5 foot 11 inches
Last edited by SelfsuckerDream on Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.