Would You Eat Your Own Ass?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Would You Eat Your Own Ass?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:27 am

Yes
65%
No
6%
Maybe
No votes
Straight
12%
Bi
6%
Gay
12%
Curious
No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes: 34

Selferbro

Re: Would You Eat Your Own Ass?

Post by Selferbro »

SelfsuckerDream wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:42 pm
Your body looks good.
Can you lick your own butthole yet?

I asked about height because I guess taller people lick their butts easier because they have a longer spine.
But that may not be the case.

I don't understand where selfer38 went, he wrote a nice post and then left us here.
He didn't even post a picture.
If he sold videos, he could make a lot of money because he would have no competition.
I don't see self-ass licking videos anywhere.
Has anyone seen it?

I also thought that maybe a separate forum should be created for the topic, for example called autoanalingus.
There is a self-sucking forum, a self-fucking forum, but self-ass-licking with your own tongue does not belong here.

------------
Selferbro wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:38 am
SelfsuckerDream wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:29 pm

My height? 5 foot 11 inches
Buddy if I could do it I’d be in faster than the speed of light feasting on my own hole but sadly I’m not that flexible. Lol
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I definitely would if I could reach. I would totally tongue-fuck my ass at every opportunity. Every time someone else does it to me they have to peel me off the ceiling it feels so good!
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

SelfsuckerDream

Post by SelfsuckerDream »

It would be good to know what gymnastics exercises can be used to achieve this.

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

SelfsuckerDream wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:42 pm
Your body looks good.
Can you lick your own butthole yet?

I asked about height because I guess taller people lick their butts easier because they have a longer spine.
But that may not be the case.

I don't understand where selfer38 went, he wrote a nice post and then left us here.
He didn't even post a picture.
If he sold videos, he could make a lot of money because he would have no competition.
I don't see self-ass licking videos anywhere.
Has anyone seen it?

I also thought that maybe a separate forum should be created for the topic, for example called autoanalingus.
There is a self-sucking forum, a self-fucking forum, but self-ass-licking with your own tongue does not belong here.

------------
Selferbro wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:38 am
SelfsuckerDream wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:29 pm

My height? 5 foot 11 inches
Thanks bud. No it’s impossible I think.
I’m trying to selffist thoigh - that’s my new kink!
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I ended up feeling that the main barrier to getting my whole hand into my ass was psychological. When I started doing it, pre-internet, I think I had maybe seen one or two images of other men doing it, so it was hard to convince myself that I was going to be able to do it.

I just kept trying, and -- one day -- it all went in, and I came pretty much instantly. I do have the advantage of having tiny (and unusually flexible) hands for a grown man.

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Wow that is HOT

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

ass-stretch.jpg
fistcock.jpg
fistcock2.jpg

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

I remember seeing a YouTube video of a guy stretching. He was pressing his face down around his manhood and past it. He was fully clothed in the video, but if I had to guess, he could get very close if not do the deed. This was years ago that I saw this video and I cannot find it for the life of me now.

frederico14

Post by frederico14 »

I definitely would eat my own ass.