Throughs on upper back flexibility?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

NewbieSSS

Throughs on upper back flexibility?

Post by NewbieSSS »

IMG_2588.jpeg
Hello!
Year and half in club, only 2 last months actively trying every 3 days.
Using 15min of hot shower, some alchemy from @StrategicSS advice (mostly Magnesium Taurate, Boron, Potassium)

I always thought (and felt) that I’m mostly stretching my upper back - using the same sofa in C position (sitting and grabbing the bottom of sofa). And that my lower back it stiff as stone.

Now, First time captured a video, also first time licked tip of foreskin (heavily stretched)(hooray🎉).
And, now as I can see - it’s mostly my lower back (woah) and neck working. Almost zero on upper?

I’m 179cm, 14cm dick (and belly) 🤷‍♂️
Any tips to concentrate and stretch my upper? C and sofa deceived me.

Also hate to do any yoga workouts, just straight to business - C sofa or slowly - plow. Maybe some stretching during shower.
Regular session is 2 hours. I’ll be damn sweat and tired if I also do any yoga after shower (which by itself is ‘get to sleep’ boiled buddy).
But, how? How to lock everything below and do the upper?

NewbieSSS

Re: Throughs on upper back flexibility?

Post by NewbieSSS »

Funny thing.
While sitting in C - the more I pull down upper part with hands (kinda), the more lower part gets away from me.
So, lower back is not so flexible while seated.
Now it turns out (if I’m not blind), my lower is really fine?

Maybe I’m doing plow wrong, standing too much on shoulders and neck.
But if I lie more on upper back - cock gets further away and no way I can push it with legs to mouth 🤷‍♂️

aleingang69

Re: Throughs on upper back flexibility?

Post by aleingang69 »

Congrats on making contact, man! Having seen a lot of men doing this over the years, I'd say a nice even curve is great, but there are definitely men who don't have it who do fine.

Looking at your picture, one thing I'd suggest is finding something higher up to hook your feet under while in plow. A higher foot position gives you a lot more leverage and allows you to work on your back curve. Using the strength of your legs is really, really helpful.

Good work, and - good luck!

Al