Selfsuck vs. sex vs. other

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Which one do you do like most

suck yourself
60%
sex
5%
blowjob from someone else
5%
suck another cock
10%
cannot give a real preference
20%

Total votes: 20

selfsuxxer

Selfsuck vs. sex vs. other

Post by selfsuxxer »

write in the comments why
Autofellatio is the ultimate form of Yoga

Happy Boy

Re: Selfsuck vs. sex vs. other

Post by Happy Boy »

as much as i love blowing myself it is still wonderful to lay back and let someone else do it (even if they don't do it as well). tough to choose between those two, but straight sex and blowing someone else aren't even in the running.

Panther Sauce

Post by Panther Sauce »

I would say selfing is the most pleasurable, and theres also the comfort factor of being intimately familiar with yourself.
I might have picked receiving head, but I've been blue balled A LOT, and that's how a bj typically ends for me: sore nuts and frustration.
I love a bj done well though, and I like giving head almost as much as I like getting it.
Fucking is next best for me, but tbh the last decent fuck I had... was a long time ago.

So purely based on the pleasure, Autofellatio is the best. That being said, I can self pretty much whenever, while getting down with someone else is actually a rare opportunity for me. I'm socially retarded and I live in the middle of nowhere, so if some fine ass miraculously lands in my lap, I'm probably going to give it some priority lol.

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

The question is too simple to answer. If I had to say which would I prefer if I could never do the other it would still be impossible to answer without clarification. Sex and self-sucking is like comparing apples and oranges. Selfing is far more relaxing and soothing than sex with a partner. When I’m selfing I don’t have to act or perform a certain way or communicate or feel the need to satisfy a partner. I can do it at my own pace and it’s a very selfish pleasure by nature. It’s all about me and my needs and desires and it’s introspective where sex is totally the opposite. Sex though is exciting and arousing and an adventure. It’s a chance to bond with someone and experience another person’s body.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

For me, if it’s just a blowjob then it’s selfing for sure. Nothing beats sucking yourself off. Even just writing that sentence makes me hard and now I want to put my fat cock head into my mouth and suck the fuck out of it. Yes please!! Lol
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

selfsuxxer

Post by selfsuxxer »

Looks like selfsuck is on the win :P Probably not surprising in a community of selfsuckers :D But we need some more votes
Autofellatio is the ultimate form of Yoga

Phoenixedger

Post by Phoenixedger »

Definitely Selfing. No comparison. I do like getting sucked IF it's good; but unfortunately that is rare these days. I find it somewhat surprising how many guys suck at sucking (pun intended) but most really do. I've had a few great regulars in the past but sadly have lost touch with them. It would be nice to have a good one to use when I'm feeling too lazy to do it myself; but it's so much easier than finding someone, getting ready, cleaned up, waiting etc. Just much simpler and in most cases better.

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I love getting laid and blown, but I’m constantly comparing blowjobs from other people to the ones I give myself. Kind of unfair in a way I guess. No one sucks my cock better than me.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!