Running greatly enhances selfing sessions

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Polevaulter69

Running greatly enhances selfing sessions

Post by Polevaulter69 »

Last night I had a really incredible selfing session that really reinforced why I love it so much. I usually try to plan my self “date-nights” ahead of time but my Halloween FWB date got sick and had to cancel out on me, so my cock was left with just my mouth for sexual intimacy after I got home from a Halloween party. Before the party even ended and while I was still talking to friends I was hard as a rock knowing what I was going to do when I got home. I think I was naked in about 30 seconds after I locked the door. When I finally settled comfortably into my session and my glans penetrated past my lips the familiar pheromone smells of my musty crotch and penis overwhelmed me with a pleasant and familiar greeting, like my body was saying, “there you are, why have you waited so long to come back?” I always seem to ask myself this to some degree, like I’m returning to an old lover who’se been patiently waiting for me to notice them again.

That first minute of settling into a rhythm where you take and release several deep, relaxing breaths over and over are the best. It’s that time where your surroundings go dark and fuzzy and you’re still busy sucking the salty, intimate “flavor of you” from your glans and shaft. Recently I have gotten into running 1-2 miles twice a week with a friend and I could really tell a difference in how long I was able to stay down without coming up for air this time, almost a full minute at a time. My cock really loved the extra mouth-time it was getting for sure because I had to fight off the urge to cum three times before finally surrendering to it. My improved lung capacity seems to really increase my level of arousal and the smacking and movement of flesh in and out of warm and wet flesh that I was making was so erotic.

My usual selfing sessions last about 30-45 minutes, depending on how horny I am, how stiff my body is that day, and how long I can resist climaxing, but last night I went at it hard and steady for about 80 minutes straight with only three brief relaxation breaks, and I maintained multiple sustained rhythms and deep dives into my mouth without getting nearly as winded as I usually do. It was so easy to just surrender to my body and muscle-memory and let my lust decide how I would pump cock into my mouth while I relaxed and, enjoyed the ride and just took it. Anyway, it’s kind of “Duh!” I guess now that I write this, but if you’re able to run 1-2 miles, a couple times a week, it’ll definitely improve the quality of your selfing sessions dramatically!!
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

collegeselfer

Re: Running greatly enhances selfing sessions

Post by collegeselfer »

My best sessions are after gym. I know a lot of guys prob shower before sucking but after a good weight training workout with some cardio, I love going home and taking in all my musk afterward. Activity definitely loosens up your back and promotes blood flow, making stretching easier. Anyway, if someone hasnt tried sucking after the gym, i really recommend it. It gets you extra horny and allows you to really take your whole self in. Who doesnt wanna admire their own chest and abs as they goon on their own member?

Happy Boy

Re: Running greatly enhances selfing sessions

Post by Happy Boy »

i think it is just best after any kind of exercise...i have my best sessions when i get home from my physical job. of course i get a 'perfect storm' there since usually i also haven't had much to eat, i've had some ibuprofen, and a toke or two. ;)