Challenge: Kinky Autofellaio Sounds, Songs +

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Eddie

Challenge: Kinky Autofellaio Sounds, Songs +

Post by Eddie »

Hi autofellatio addicts.

Here's a new challenge... find songs or music about autofellatio or selfsucking...somethiing someone else has recorded or something you have made, amateur or pro. When I'm autofellating, I love to listen to sounds I've recorded of myself while autofellating. Attached is a kinky recording of my sputter blow autofellatio. I play it looped so it doesn't stop until I tell it to.

What about kinky soundtracks to autofellatio vids? My favorite was for a pirated early, probably a VHS tape, compilation of autofellators. Host Al Eingang had a great scene in this film, but had issues with the film's producers, but the scene of Al was the first terrific act of autofellatio I had seen, and the soundtrack for Al's scene was very kinky. It sticks in my mind to this day. If anyone has a recording of it, please post. Al, can you help?

Show us what you have, post it here. Singing, chanting, talking, sucking sounds.. You know what to do!

Love Songs of the Autofellator:
LoveSongsAF.mp3
(1.36 MiB) Downloaded 117 times