Increased Self-sucking during holidays

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Polevaulter69

Increased Self-sucking during holidays

Post by Polevaulter69 »

Does anyone else tend to self-suck more during the holidays? I usually have one serious, dedicated selfing-to-orgasm session about once every 10 days that lasts a good solid hour or more. During the holidays though everything gets more stressful and urgent and worrysome and I find myself going to it like this 3-4 times a week, pretty much every other day until after New Years. I’ve been like this for nearly 10 years now when it’s possible and I have the privacy and time. I just need a peaceful place to retreat to and my penis is always ready.

My frequency really started to pick up last week and I had three sessions last week and plan to have another one tonight for sure.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

Phoenixedger

Re: Increased Self-sucking during holidays

Post by Phoenixedger »

Totally agree! Not a fan of the holidays anyway, so selfing is a good therapeutic escape for me. I almost never do it to completion at one sitting though as I prefer to edge it out over a period of days, sometimes weeks at a time.

Happy Boy

Re: Increased Self-sucking during holidays

Post by Happy Boy »

i already self suck about two or three times a day...it is hard to find more alone time for additional sessions (or i would do it four or five times, lol!)

actually, with kids home from school and wife not working for several days i will probably have even less alone time and wind up doing it less. :(