Do you prefer sucking your cock Clean or with a bit of muskiness about it?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Do you prefer a clean cock to suck or....

Clean and fresh
41%
Sweaty and manly
59%

Total votes: 27

Selferbro

Do you prefer sucking your cock Clean or with a bit of muskiness about it?

Post by Selferbro »

When I first started sucking on my own dick I had to be clean as a whistle but then as I developed a matured taste for my cock and balls I just seemed to not care. Eventually the aroma of my sweaty and hairy crotch became quite intoxicating. And as I’m uncut I have come to love peeling back the foreskin slowly and really tasting what’s underneath - beautifully delicious whilst my own manly scent makes me horny as hell.
How about you?
Last edited by Selferbro on Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

Happy Boy

Re: Do you prefer sucking your cock clean or with the sweat of a hard working day on it?

Post by Happy Boy »

sweaty doesn't bother me (unless it is really nasty), but i prefer clean.
i don't prefer it enough to wash up before my after work sessions though, so i guess i prefer cleanliness as long as laziness doesn't get in the way, lol!

Mike Hawk

Re: Do you prefer sucking your cock clean or with the sweat of a hard working day on it?

Post by Mike Hawk »

Clean and fresh, right after a shower! By that I mean washing it with warm water only.

Panther Sauce

Re: Do you prefer sucking your cock Clean or with a bit of muskiness about it?

Post by Panther Sauce »

If I'm planning on a session it affects how I plan the rest of my day,
like I'll shower prior to a workout instead of after. I shower often but I don't like chemical smells on my body so I use soap probably half the time, I'll skip the bodywash if I'm going down on myself later. I tend to work up a sheen of sweat during sessions anyway, which I really like, it's part of the experience and just makes it more comfortable and intoxicating for me.
I guess it's a little embarrassing to admit, but a whiff of my armpit will get me rock hard, I love my natural scent.

selfsuxxer

Post by selfsuxxer »

When I started with selfsuck, I always cleaned him before, first with soap, after a while I only used water. Nowadays I rarely have to clean him, because if you suck regular, you keep him clean anyways :D And I prefer the natural taste clearly, no soap taste. The natural taste has become also arousing, it's part of the selfsucking experience. I get the smell, then I know exactly what is going to happen, can't resist.
Autofellatio is the ultimate form of Yoga

Phoenixedger

Post by Phoenixedger »

I definitely prefer to taste myself natural! Especially since I'm restoring, the feeling I have just keeps getting better and better. I love licking and nibbling the head, and now that it is naturally moist and sticky it's so much easier than when it was dry and rough. I also have gotten into smelling my own pits; especially during the summer when it's well over 100F here it after a nice hike it really enhances my motivation to suck!

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I love the taste of my musky, sweaty penis, especially when it’s collected about a days worth of sweaty flavor. It fills my mouth with the taste of me and I’ll slurp and lick it clean until it’s coated with saliva and steadily starts oozing pure precum.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Polevaulter69 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:08 pm
I love the taste of my musky, sweaty penis, especially when it’s collected about a days worth of sweaty flavor. It fills my mouth with the taste of me and I’ll slurp and lick it clean until it’s coated with saliva and steadily starts oozing pure precum.
Love your description of cleaning yourself and being fed by your own dick.
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

selfsuckedgelad

Post by selfsuckedgelad »

Love a musky cock to suck love the smell suck a turn on

collegeselfer

Post by collegeselfer »

I always prefer a lot of musk. I’ll play my day to workout and then have a couple hours afterwards to go down on myself. I might even skip deodorant that day too. There’s nothing like a poppers-infused man scent self-worshipping session.

Phoenixedger

Post by Phoenixedger »

Exactly 😋