Page views

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Selferbro

Page views

Post by Selferbro »

Umm, is it just me or have our page interactions gone through the roof this past week?
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

Vwaff

Re: Page views

Post by Vwaff »

A large proportion of that may be down to me. Off work, time on my hands, thoughts always turn x-rated :lol:

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Vwaff wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:51 pm
A large proportion of that may be down to me. Off work, time on my hands, thoughts always turn x-rated :lol:
Ha ha go you! Lol
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I haven't been paying attention to the numbers recently - did it jump a lot, Selferbro? My guess would be mention on a popular site like Reddit or somewhere similar - that'll definitely create a surge.

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

aleingang69 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:24 am
I haven't been paying attention to the numbers recently - did it jump a lot, Selferbro? My guess would be mention on a popular site like Reddit or somewhere similar - that'll definitely create a surge.
Yes hugely. I’d say 2000 per day - normally 200 or so