Actor/Director Kevin Smith describes his attempts at autofellatio

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

Actor/Director Kevin Smith describes his attempts at autofellatio

Post by blacksunshineaz »

[Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/ ... &context=3]

When I was 18/19, I was limber and adventurous enough to go where no man has gone before. I laid on my bed, threw my thunder thighs back over my head and sank that shit neck deep betwixt my lips, furiously jerking like a mad man. I remember thinking "If I break my neck here, I hope in the midst of their horror and grief, my parents are just a little bit proud, too..."

When I nutted, my thoughts shifted to "I guess I'm not gay - because I feel awkward as fuck right now..." Not repulsed, mind you: It just wasn't for me.

But just to sure, I tried it again. Two more times.

Alright: Five.

It always seemed like a good idea until I came. After that, my gut drooping on my forehead, the previously sex-nuts libido-beast playing Hyde-the-salami would give way to the more practical, less adventurous and utterly honest Dr. Jekyll. Suddenly, the horned-up human pretzel who nearly snapped a spine getting his cock into his own mouth would find himself thinking "I look like Jabba the Hutt eating his own tail..."

I wouldn't recommend it this exercise is spoo-tility to every guy, as there's a good chance you'll break your neck and die in pursuit of an orgasm - which is stupid.

And as for why I'd ever wanna share that information...

How many people do YOU know who've ever successfully sucked their own dicks? Fuck an Oscar: THAT'S a goddamned accomplishment! It's like walking on the moon! And giant steps are what you take, self-sucking 'til you splooge.

I hope my neck don't break - self-sucking 'til I splooge.

I can't suck for-ev-er - self-sucking 'til I splooge.

We can suck to-ge-ther - self-sucking 'til, self-sucking 'til we splooge.

Some.

May say...

ahem

phil

Re: Actor/Director Kevin Smith describes his attempts at autofellatio

Post by phil »

Thanks for sharing that Mr az. Interesting and stimulating read. Best to you in 2024.

Phil