First post, enjoy!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

theFinnishDude

First post, enjoy!

Post by theFinnishDude »

Hey! =)

Here are few pics of me in the business. I loved this session so much, lol

Love from Finland.
Attachments
Näyttökuva 2024-01-04 204923.jpg
Näyttökuva 2024-01-04 23423.jpg
Näyttökuva 2024-01-04 31.jpg
Näyttökuva 2024-01-04 31.jpg (109.56 KiB) Viewed 6462 times

CumEater2

Re: First post, enjoy!

Post by CumEater2 »

Very nice! I hope you swallowed. Thanks for sharing.

theFinnishDude

Post by theFinnishDude »

CumEater2 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:03 am
That's the one thing I -want- to learn. 😏🤤

I dont know what it is - maybe the taste of it. I know the pineappne trick but yeah... 😄
the FinnishDude

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Nice
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

theFinnishDude

Post by theFinnishDude »

Selferbro wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:05 am
Nice
Thanks! <3
the FinnishDude

CumEater2

Post by CumEater2 »

theFinnishDude wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:37 pm
CumEater2 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:03 am
That's the one thing I -want- to learn. 😏🤤

I dont know what it is - maybe the taste of it. I know the pineappne trick but yeah... 😄
Like many/most guys, it was tough for me too. The desire tends to wane after ejaculation. I started by just tasting my precum, then reached a point to where I began to actually desire it. I would let my precum build up to a more substantial amount, then lick it all up. Eventually I learned to incrementally edge out small amounts of actual thick cum. Control, control, control when edging was the key for me. Over time, by coaxing out small amounts of cum, I found I could experiment with it more and more without losing the desire for it. In no time at all I was eating my full load. Now I absolutely cannot get enough and actually crave it!

theFinnishDude

Post by theFinnishDude »

Yesterday I did exactly this! I edged and edged myself until I leaked an actual cum. I managed to lick most of it, and swallow it too. It seems like after orgasm its harder like you said, but I'll keep doing what I'm doing ;)

PS. I have no problem with precum, I eat it whenever I can... If I'm horny at work for some reason for example, in my coffee break I'll get all that delicious precum out of my cock and eat it all, so hot.

[/quote]

Like many/most guys, it was tough for me too. The desire tends to wane after ejaculation. I started by just tasting my precum, then reached a point to where I began to actually desire it. I would let my precum build up to a more substantial amount, then lick it all up. Eventually I learned to incrementally edge out small amounts of actual thick cum. Control, control, control when edging was the key for me. Over time, by coaxing out small amounts of cum, I found I could experiment with it more and more without losing the desire for it. In no time at all I was eating my full load. Now I absolutely cannot get enough and actually crave it!
[/quote]
the FinnishDude

theFinnishDude

Post by theFinnishDude »

I thought you guys would like to see some hot pics from my todays session. 2 hours on and off my cock, lol
I'll go soon shower and then continue in my bed... ;) Enjoy!
Attachments
Näyttökuva 2024-01-25 002321.png
Näyttökuva 2024-01-25 001501.png
Näyttökuva 2024-01-25 000932.png
the FinnishDude

sexymimiyang1

Post by sexymimiyang1 »

wow !!! amazing
why not to try a futa sex doll

PT1962Redux

Post by PT1962Redux »

Your photos are amazing.

Also, it does take effort to overcome to fear/disgust of swallowing, but once you overcome that and swallow it adds a whole new dimension to selfsucking.

I hope you have more photos to share!

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Whoa- nice selfing bud! And agreed, once you start swallowing it’s going to be a different world for you!
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

CumEater2

Post by CumEater2 »

That's great! I'm glad you were able to enjoy the taste of that warm deliciousness. I'm sure you'll start enjoying it more and more and with time. If you're like most of us here, you'll probably be swallowing your full loads in no time then maybe even crave it!

theFinnishDude wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:22 pm
Yesterday I did exactly this! I edged and edged myself until I leaked an actual cum. I managed to lick most of it, and swallow it too. It seems like after orgasm its harder like you said, but I'll keep doing what I'm doing ;)

PS. I have no problem with precum, I eat it whenever I can... If I'm horny at work for some reason for example, in my coffee break I'll get all that delicious precum out of my cock and eat it all, so hot.

[/quote]
[/quote]

theFinnishDude

Post by theFinnishDude »

sexymimiyang1 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:42 pm
wow !!! amazing
Thanks! <3
the FinnishDude

theFinnishDude

Post by theFinnishDude »

PT1962Redux wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:40 am
Your photos are amazing.

Also, it does take effort to overcome to fear/disgust of swallowing, but once you overcome that and swallow it adds a whole new dimension to selfsucking.

I hope you have more photos to share!
Thank you so much! <3 I think its hot to take shots of myself doing what I do the best, lol. I'll share my pics when I have new ones. :)

And yeah, someday I will crave my own cum too!
the FinnishDude

theFinnishDude

Post by theFinnishDude »

I am confident I will crave my own cum at some point! ;) Thanks for commenting!

Thanks for
CumEater2 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:24 pm
That's great! I'm glad you were able to enjoy the taste of that warm deliciousness. I'm sure you'll start enjoying it more and more and with time. If you're like most of us here, you'll probably be swallowing your full loads in no time then maybe even crave it!

theFinnishDude wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:22 pm

[/quote]
[/quote]
the FinnishDude