Al Gets Props about 30 Years Ago

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

phil

Al Gets Props about 30 Years Ago

Post by phil »

I was doing some spring cleaning in the wintertime, and yesterday I ran across a faded article cut out from our local weekly alternative paper which ran an advice column named Ask Isadora by Isadora Alman. From my memories, I am dating this sometime from 1993 - 1996.
Let me abridge the letter to include the section which involved autofellatio.

Q Can a man perform oral sex on himself, If so, how? I am a married man who loves to have oral sex performed on me (only by a woman). ...So back to what I was asking about before, can a man suck his own penis, and if so how? I would rather do it myself than go and find someone else.

A The question is not whether "a man" can do this, but whether YOU can. Since the topic is of such interest to you, surely you've tried....and undoubtedly failed. There are several videos on the market with such engaging titles as Self Sufficient, A Young Man from Nantucket ("...whose cock was so long he could suck it" goes the limerick ), and Because He Can (which alludes to the joke about why a dog licks his balls). All of these videos feature the same round-shouldered, very limber man doing what you wish you could do. I imagine that a man would have to be young, extremely supple and marvelously determined to even possibly achieve this, but it has been done.

While Isadora doesn't mention Al by name, I think it is a great tribute to our leader.

It's interesting what the internet has done to spread the message over the last 25 to 30 years. :D

Phil

aleingang69

Re: Al Gets Props about 30 Years Ago

Post by aleingang69 »

Ha! I do very vaguely remember that - thanks for the memory, Phil.

Yeah - sounds like that would be in the early Internet years, and I definitely had this website up and running by then. I remember those days, when there were so few websites in existence that solosuck.com was in the top 20,000 websites in the world, in terms of traffic!

I am also mentioned (by name) in a footnote in Mary Roaches excellent book about sex; Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex

It is crazy what a different erotic world we live in, with the Internet!

Al