Cock, and balls.

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

gebro

Cock, and balls.

Post by gebro »

Way back when I started to get interested in self-sucking, I remember reading a letter in a Men's magazine from a reader who described his passion for sucking himself, including in the toilet at work. And how he was obviously well practiced at it. He maintained that he could suck his cock and balls, and I just assumed that he got them all in his mouth somehow. Since then, I've seen guys suck either cock, or their balls, but I don't think I've ever seen a vid or photo with cock and both balls in their mouth. Given that it would have to be an expert doing it, and also quite a mouthful, I wonder if any guys here have achieved such a thing at any time?

Happy Boy

Re: Cock, and balls.

Post by Happy Boy »

i don't think i have ever been published (unless someone was plagiarizing my posts...grrrr), but that sure sounds like me. from my passion for making love to my cock, to doing it in the toilet at work, and yes, to sucking my cock and both balls at the same time.

i know i had a video showing that on xtube before they went away, but i have no idea which one it is now. :(
i wish i had the ambition to catalog my videos...i have thought about making a database of them and flagging things like what position(s) i was in, how deep i was getting, was i using toys, etc.. i did try once or twice, but i get so horny watching them that i 'get distracted' and lose track of what they contain, lol!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I did this in at least one of my videos - here's a sequence of stills from Self Sufficient. For me, more of a "Wow - I can't believe I can actually do this!" thing, than a pleasure, since I have a tight jaw and small mouth, for a grown man, so it was a quite a tight fit.
SScockNballs3.jpg
SScockNballs2.jpg
SScockNballs1.jpg
SScockNballs0.jpg

Panther Sauce

Post by Panther Sauce »

Kudos dudes, thats wild.
I may or may not be flexible enough, but even one ball is a tall order for me, they're so sensitive to pressure (or suction), I don't allow anyone else to suck them.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i have had a couple people ask about this, and i have been particularly flexible lately, so i took the risk to try and record a bit last night.
here is a short clip of me doing it twice from that session, taking in all three and then releasing them one at a time. or you can watch the whole session here.
for a bit towards the end (of the full session) i am sort of using the technique i was describing here, but i wasn't quite deep enough to get it in my throat so i was just squeezing it against the roof of my mouth and releasing it. (even if it wasn't OMG!! good, it still felt pretty fucking good, lol!)

gebro

Post by gebro »

Wow!! :D

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

You are the 8th wonder of the world, Happy boy - thanks for sharing!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i agree with what you said...it is more of a novelty than pleasurable, like selfing while standing. i mean it does feel good, but the effort i have to put into it really distracts from it. i guess i'm fortunate to have balls small enough and a mouth big enough to do it, i remember shamaan once saying that he couldn't physically get both of his balls in even though he could reach them.

and i'm always happy to do what i can to further the cause, lol!

for some guys self sucking is something interesting to try or a novel way to get off, but for me (and some others out there...you know who you are) selfing is an important part of my life.

i'm not sure how life would have been different if this socially-ostracized, perpetually-horny teen hadn't had the sexual curiosity and determination to try and make oral contact with his own cock but i know it would be a monumental change. seriously...without the solace and relief i learned to give myself (especially back when i couldn't find it in others) i might not be here to help others today. ...and it is still getting me through tough times in my life. i honestly look forward to my alone time, and sometimes it motivates me to keep going.

i have to admit the 'rock star' thing is pretty cool too. IRL, i'm not anybody...an unremarkable guy that nobody seems to care about in a dead end service job putting in the rest of whatever remaining days i have left until i wake up on the wrong side of the grass. ...but in my secret online life people are interested in my advice, want to know when i have new videos coming out, ask about my experiences, discuss our sexualities and a myriad of other (semi-)social interactions that i am otherwise missing. in the chorus of a little known moody blues song, graeme edge says:

somebody tell me you love me
somebody tell me you care
i've got a heart full of giving
going nowhere

i always felt that was my theme song (and frequently still do)...when i help someone towards their goal i don't know if they will find it as life changing and affirming as i do, but maybe some of them will. i have had a few guys tell me that they were inspired to learn to self after watching my videos and things like that make me feel like it is going somewhere after all.

it is always nice getting compliments from the guys i look up to as well. :)

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

And you do it well bud. Especially when you grunt while shooting off in your throat and chugging down your semen. Hot!
Nice balls too!
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

I've definitely done this and found it to be super enjoyable. It's a real treat when you get one in, and then when the second one pops in, it's even more amazing. I've never finished with all three in, but I'd imagine it would be great.
Another thing is getting my balls in after stuffing my cock inside my ass. It too, is a great sensation and one I would recommend everyone try, if possible.