How much love do you give your balls?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Always
47%
Often
13%
Sometimes
27%
Seldom
7%
Never
7%

Total votes: 15

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Our cocks are the main goal when selfing without a doubt, but where does this leave your balls?
I love tounging and slurping on my nutsack (probably cos it brings my mouth in close proximity to where where my semen is being created 🤤) and even in the down times of not being able to suck my dick, my elastic (and dare I say, tasty) balls are often a delicious alternative destination still.
So how about you men? How often do you lick/suck/make love to your nuts? Or is cock the one stop shop?
Attachments
Making out with my sack
Making out with my sack
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

Selffing

Re: How much love do you give your balls?

Post by Selffing »

I lick my balls every day, however as a pumper they're too big for my mouth

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

I try to give them a lot of care too, but my main focus is usually my head. If I can suck and swallow my head or give it a good stroke during a session, I am often times happy. Playing with or torturing my balls is more of an occasional thing that can be a big focus when I'm super horny.

collegeselfer

Post by collegeselfer »

Honestly, if they’re clean not that much. If they’re musky or a bit sweaty I love going down for some pheromones and give them a kiss 😉

Suckmyself

Post by Suckmyself »

I love the intimace of my lips around my balls. It really feels wildly intimate for me, like the first time my tongue touched my cock. The first time my lips touched my cock. The first time my lips got all the way around the head of my cock. And fuck me, I recently tickled the gag reflex going into my throat. The holy grail is mine to be had, and honestly, everytime my cock is so easily in my mouth now, I still cannot believe I am doing it and I get to do it any time I want. Would love to try it out doors somewhere. Another first. I have become sexually intimate with my own self and it is friggin amazing to feel so loving and sexual of your own self. It took awhile to get into the frezy sexual excitement of wildly sucking myself to orgasm, but now that I do, I cannot switch it off. Like why would I ever want to? I fucking love myself I guess. Is that narcissm to the max? They say love yourself. I truly do and cannot get enough of it. Sometimes at 3:00am I will just start coming onto myself like this passionate frenzy lover I am to myself now. I am so thankful to discover after years of trying, I can trigger my gag reflex every day. Like seriously make the effort and dedication. It is so incredible. Who is the best lover I ever had? My own self. Its kinda wild, as your mind is enjoying being both lovers at the same time. Like how is that possible? Both in this frenzy to what feels better, oh yes, like that. keep doing that. fuck ya. Boom. exploding madly deeper and deeper into my throat. Exhausted. I sleep like a rock every day. :mrgreen: :oops: :shock: :? :lol: :D :P :P :P :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

Suckmyself

Post by Suckmyself »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen: