Deepthroat Advice

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Sexybeastly123

Deepthroat Advice

Post by Sexybeastly123 »

Hey all, I can deepthroat my cock pretty easily on a good day. I’d love to offer any advice and my routine to anyone that wants to go that extra mile and get as deep as possible. I know there are many experienced selfers on here that have offered some sage wisdom but I’d like to throw in my piece to add to the collective experience!

selfsuckedgelad

Re: Deepthroat Advice

Post by selfsuckedgelad »

hope you like
Attachments
Web capture_12-2-2024_13553_web.skype.com.jpeg

ballsinass

Post by ballsinass »

Sexybeastly123 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:02 am
Hey all, I can deepthroat my cock pretty easily on a good day. I’d love to offer any advice and my routine to anyone that wants to go that extra mile and get as deep as possible. I know there are many experienced selfers on here that have offered some sage wisdom but I’d like to throw in my piece to add to the collective experience!
Please do! I would love to hear your routine!

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I’m able to deepthroat myself, but try to do it in moderation. Ultimately it’s all about reach and breathing right? I figured out how to do the right yoga stretches beforehand, but when I go deep, all the way down, and hold the position, it totally wrecks my breathing pattern and I end up hyperventilating for too long after I come up for air to recover. I like to self and maintain a constant flow of pleasure for as long as possible before cumming, so I’ve found that a steady, even rhythm of about 20 strokes/minute into my mouth is perfect for me. I can feel each distinct pulse of endorphins that way and I can nose-breathe deep and even for a longer time, minimizing the number of times I have to release flesh from mouth only for stretch breaks. If I only take about 5” of my 8” shaft, I can maintain my rhythm for about 15 minutes straight sometimes when everything is perfect. I try to keep my deepthroating to 2-3 times per hour when I have the willpower, otherwise it screws up my state of zen.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!