Glans/shaft friction irritation

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Polevaulter69

Glans/shaft friction irritation

Post by Polevaulter69 »

Anyone else notice that after about 15 minutes of serious oral attention that the top 1/3 of your erection gets really bright red and enflamed? I like to apply a lot of strong, rhythmic suction to my glans while it’s in my mouth. I grate across it lightly with my teeth and love massaging circles around my corona with my tongue. After awhile the color difference from the lower length of my shaft is pretty dramatic. You can easily tell where I’ve spent most of my attention after a few minutes. Sometimes it gets so engorged the tiny capillaries become really visible in my glans for inflammation. I guess this is safe though. After I cum it looks normal again. Anyone else notice their cock looking like this during a serious session?

MY COCK AFTER THIS:
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

aleingang69

Re: Glans/shaft friction irritation

Post by aleingang69 »

Maybe an occasional blood dot from a broken capillary, but nothing serious. It looks like you're probably uncircumcised? Maybe your skin is more delicate because it hasn't been constantly battered by exposure to clothing?

Panther Sauce

Re: Glans/shaft friction irritation

Post by Panther Sauce »

For me it's the middle of the shaft, sometimes lower, sometimes higher, but it's my teeth doing it. I like some pressure from teeth toward the end, with as much lip in between as I can get, but who am I kidding I'm a frantically convulsing pretzel at that point... it gets abrasive in the heat of the moment, but I try to keep my jaw open wider during sessions, and I'm experimenting with little to no suction, breathing through the corners of my mouth, even, hip movement against tongue and roof of mouth, lips unsealed.
I think soreness on the shaft is my limiting factor these days. I've done as many as 2 sessions in a day, and I've done as many as 5 consecutive days in a row, (my back starts needing a rest at that point) but if I'm not self sucking it's probably because my shaft skin needs a day or two to recover. My shaft gets sore before my back does.
Also now that I'm restoring my foreskin I'm judging what is too much tension etc. by if my enjoyment of ss sessions is impacted, since I'm not willing to jeopardize that for any reason. So far so good.

I think the soreness would be less of a problem if I could train myself to keep my head tilted back more, to keep the angle ideal. Its always my top front teeth and the under side of my shaft.