Estimated total number of self-sucks

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

ballsinass

Estimated total number of self-sucks

Post by ballsinass »

I am wondering if any of you have estimated the total number of times you have blown yourself. For me I count it if I cum while sucking. I'm 43 now and have been sucking regularly since I was young. My rough estimate is that I've blown myself 3700 times. I love thinking about how I have given and received more blowjobs than probably anyone I know. At least most people I know :)

I typically blow myself 5 times a week but when I was younger I was worried I would hurt my back so I didn't do it as much. What about anyone else? How many times do you think you have sucked yourself?

selfsuxxer

Re: Estimated total number of self-sucks

Post by selfsuxxer »

Funny, I also made such calculations :D I think it's not yet 3700, but likely around 3k. Considering the ejaculate for men on average is between 2-6ml, this get about 6-18 liters or 1.5 - 4.5 gallons of swallowed sperm :mrgreen:
Autofellatio is the ultimate form of Yoga

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Wow! You lucky men!
I’d love to know how much of my semen I’ve ingested.
Don’t matter - I’ve enjoyed every single drop.
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

too many variables for me...i have stopped and started for years at a time (several times), and it wasn't the sort of thing i wrote on a calendar. even the times when i am able the frequency changes a lot...i used to do it a couple times a week, but anywhere from one to four cums in those sessions (and a couple rare fives, lol). these days i make sure i do it every day to keep in shape/practice and i frequently do it two or three times, but that has only been for several years. it adds up though since the history goes all the way back to the 1980s, though the frequency was less back then, and you probably couldn't call it self sucking in the very beginning (i just licked the tip as i was cumming for quite a while.)
definitely an interesting thought though, and i really wish i had written it on a calendar...i'm really curious now, lol!

ballsinass

Post by ballsinass »

Yeah, it is hard to get a rough estimate. I went through every period and gave estimates.There were times in my 20s where I would definitely blow myself daily. And others where it was once a week. Over the past 8 years I have an extremely detailed log of every time I've fucked myself or sucked myself. I like to look at trends. :)

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

I've been doing it for quite a few years now, but way less often than I used to.
If I had to guess, full self-sucks, with orgasm, I'd say about 700-800 times.
But, with that said, I've probably done a few short sessions and some masturbation where I finish in my mouth a few hundred times as well. So, it all depends on how you count it. :-)

Panther Sauce

Post by Panther Sauce »

If I'm counting self suck sessions to climax, I've been doing that on a regular basis for a couple years now, it had been few and far between prior.
I suck myself off three or four times a week these days, and I've been doing that for a couple years and then some, so my rough estimate is somewhere over 400. So many of them felt like the best yet lol.

Eddie

Post by Eddie »

I started as a serious autofellator in 1972, obsessive about it from the start. I recorded my cum in mouth shots on and off for many years, but unfortunately threw them out. I started again, and between 2008 and the end of 2023, I recorded coming in my mouth 13,975 times, always swallowing.

I can only guess at how many times I came between 1972 and 2008, but between 1998 and 2008, I was selfsucking daily (most of the time), and sometimes many times a day. Before 1998 it was on and off. I would estimate at least another 8000 times total for those 36 years, so that adds up to about 22,000 times. By my estimation, that would be about 16 gallons of sperm.

My daily selfsucking/coming in my mouth has ranged as many as 23 time in a day, but averaged around 3 to 4 times a day. When my partner has been away, sometimes for as much as a week to ten days, I would suck every day, all day. I would wake up in the morning, get stoned, start sucking myself, and continue all day and into the night until bedtime, with rest breaks throughout the day. These multiple day events are infrequent, but are wonderful autofellatio holidays. I fantasize about autofellatio through the day, and can't wait for my next time. I have wonderful autofellatio dreams, which stay with me for days.

Anyone else find themselves living like this? I am amazed that I remain a very productive person otherwise.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

Eddie wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:30 pm
My daily selfsucking/coming in my mouth has ranged as many as 23 time in a day, but averaged around 3 to 4 times a day. When my partner has been away, sometimes for as much as a week to ten days, I would suck every day, all day. I would wake up in the morning, get stoned, start sucking myself, and continue all day and into the night until bedtime, with rest breaks throughout the day. These multiple day events are infrequent, but are wonderful autofellatio holidays.
Anyone else find themselves living like this? I am amazed that I remain a very productive person otherwise.
wow! the most i have ever done was 10 in a 24 hour period (two sessions of four each, and two singles). it was a work day though, and my family was around in the evening so there were a lot of hours where i couldn't do anything (though actually, one of those singles was in the bathroom at work, lol!) i almost never get that much alone time, those marathon sessions sound amazing!

Kallen72

Post by Kallen72 »

In my teens i could reach my cock and i sucked some 660 loads. After that i did some 100 without reaching it. Quit for decades, but since a few weeks i started again. I brought my bed to the attic. And I placed it in such a way that I can bring my heavy lower body and cock above my mouth through the sloping roof. I can therefore shoot my load directly into my mouth.
Attachments
vlcsnap-2024-03-30-12h59m26s742 - kopie.png
vlcsnap-2024-03-30-12h59m26s742 - kopie.png (125.71 KiB) Viewed 268 times
Last edited by Kallen72 on Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Can't reach the sender, but its load always arrives.