another video from happy boy...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Happy Boy

another video from happy boy...

Post by Happy Boy »

these links have been updated, and should work again (for a while)...if anyone notices they are down again, PM me and i'll fix them again.

btw, these clips are the same as 'a longer clip of me sucking myself' (full video) and 'sucking myself to a double orgasm' (cumshot) under my x-tube profile (happyboyhubba), though these ones are probably better quality. enjoy!

-hb

----------

i have been promising to post some more footage for quite a while now. well, after hearing some encouragement from a few folks i decided to move the transferring and editing up on my 'to do' list.

i shot this a few weeks after the last video i posted ( viewtopic.php?t=356 ) on a day when i had lots of time to tease myself. in fact i put a new tape in my camera and as i was playing around taking myself to the edge over and over i noticed the 'low tape' indicator was flashing...meaning that i had been going at it for almost 90 minutes! well, i quickly finished things off to be sure i got the ending on tape for you all, and since a couple folks had mentioned wanting to see me cum (though it pained me deeply to stop at the critical moment) i pulled back so you can see the cum run back down my cock. after i came, i decided to suck on it some more (i don't suffer that loss of libido that some guys say they have after orgasm) and was pleasantly surprised when a second orgasm overtook me! i didn't pull back that time, but you can see my cock throbbing as i cum. :)

i am posting three versions as follows:

the last 20 minutes of the video...i had taken a brief intermission, so this was a good place to pick up. i had lost my erection, so you get to see me go from flaccid to orgasm. i go back and forth between jacking (to rest my back) and some really hot sucking.
~22 min 102mb complete video - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C7BZF86I

after my last post, several folks said they were just interested in seeing me suck myself, and would like the jacking trimmed out. well, i aim to please!
~9 min 41.2mb trimmed video - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HZQQL7YN

and lastly...for the folks on dial-up or those who just want to keep it short and to the point, the cum shot by itself.
~1 min 3.7mb cs video - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5ME0LF8Z

you may need the divx codec from http://www.divxmovies.com/codec/ to play them, or the free player available from http://www.videolan.org/ that al says works for mac users.

enjoy, and let me know what you think...especially you women! feel free to p.m. me with all the details of your reaction. ;)
Last edited by Happy Boy on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

gebro

Post by gebro »

Bravo!!

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

Happy Boy;
U R A UNQUE SELFSICKER
GR8 VIDS
SO HORNY
UR HAIRY BODY AND BEARD ADD TO THIS MASCULINE LOOK!
MMMMMMMMMMMMM
THX 4 SHARIN, IT IS GR8..
I AM SPEECHLESS...

zurrabear

Post by zurrabear »

Happy Boy, your videos are, in my opinion, by far the best ones posted here...but then I'm a bit prejudiced in favor of largish hairy guys anyway. Sure hope we get to see your face some day, but for now I glory in the sight of you making love to yourself! :P

Elrond

More to lick

Post by Elrond »

OK, y'all talk about how the belly gets in the way and how you're sure you could get down a little deeper if only you could trim down the gut. Well there's something I've noticed in this video--that is, from what I've seen I'm curious:

Can you suck your own nipples and tongue your navel? It totally looks like you can reach. When I go down on myself, my belly button is like a foot behind my armpits so I'd never reach it, and my tits just aren't mobile either.

But there I see your dick-head fucking your navel and your beard tickling your belly. I wanna see some lone torso-eating. I want to see a guy fuck his own navel with his tits while inhaling his own trouser trout.

That'd be some hot shit!

zurrabear

Re: More to lick

Post by zurrabear »

Elrond wrote:I wanna see some lone torso-eating. I want to see a guy fuck his own navel with his tits while inhaling his own trouser trout.

That'd be some hot shit!
I totally agree!! <slurp>

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

thanks all for the kind words (and the p.m.s too!) :oops:

i'm glad you guys are enjoying my clips...i guess the ladies weren't as impressed (or then again, maybe their fingers are too busy to type. ;) )

@ elrond (& zurrabear):
i'm sure i could lick my bellybutton if i wanted to...but i don't! that's never been much of an erogenous zone for me. now nips on the other hand! well, i'm not exactly proud of the fact that i have 'man tits', but yeah...i can lick them and with a little bit of neck stretching and careful positioning i can suck on them (or preferably bite them...i enjoy some nipple pain!)

i've never tried that nipple-naval thing, but i have from time to time rubbed the sensitive part of my cock (just below the slit) with my nips. i have also tried a few times to get my tongue, nipple and frenulum into the same place so i can lick the two together (with very limited success).

in fact come to think of it one of the guys i chatted with on yahoo once mentioned that he would like to see some nipple-dick play, and i think i shot a little in one of the last sessions i filmed. when i get around to editing some more footage i'll have to see if i can work that in for you guys...

~Angelic~

Post by ~Angelic~ »

OMG happyboy you make me a happygirl :lol:

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

ah, *there's* angelic! i was hoping you wouldn't miss this one like you had my last video post. :D

i'm happy that it made you happy...i guess at least one lady out there is enjoying my efforts! ;)

fastforwardengland

Post by fastforwardengland »

Once again a great post. Thanks :D