Is Self Sucking Gay?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

bugnstein

not gay

Post by bugnstein »

I have been SSing for almost 2 yrs. I have never had nor do I now have any sexual, emotional, or physical attraction towards men. However, the thought of sucking another mans cock does not bother me anymore. SSing is not Gay. it's self pleasure.

theouroboros

Re: Is Self Sucking Gay?

Post by theouroboros »

Are you having sex with someone else when you suck your own cock (assuming it's just you, alone in the room)? If you're not having sex with anyone other than yourself, how can it be gay, straight, or anything other than autoerotic?

Sexual orientation is an inborn tendency to want to have sex with either no one (asexual), with the opposite sex (heterosexual), with the same sex (homosexual) or both sexes (bisexual).

Self-sucking is basically oral masturbation. QED.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks theouroboros

I agree with you, but I think the word "tendency" is important there. I believe most of us are born with a tendency toward one orientation but - we're men and we want to get off so those lines can get very blurry very fast ;)

A lot of truth in the old joke: "What's the difference between a straight man and a gay man? Usually about 6 beers" :)

Al

swallowingmycum

Post by swallowingmycum »

Nope.

Even though I can't SS myself I have been cumming in my own mouth for almost 14 years now. For me I've become curious, I love watching BJ and bukkake videos of women having loads of semen ejaculate into their mouths, gay BJ videos aren't ever as good as the hetero ones.

Watching a cock ejaculate is so erotic, and because I enjoy the taste and swallow my own cum, and know how pleasureable it is when us guys climax, I'd like to feel a guy cum in my mouth at least once. I think male ejaculation is such a graphic and erotic act, especially when we can see and taste the orgasm, or watching someone else have a guy cum in their mouth.

I've probably conditioned myself into it. Was never on my mind beyond a few years back but never had to courage to carry it out because of STI's.

Anyhow, women are way more sexy and attractice. But a cock cumming in a mouth is so erotic.

theouroboros

Post by theouroboros »

Lose the inhibitions.

It comes down to a simple question. Do you want to suck cocks or just your own cock? If you have no inclination to go down on another man (or any other sex act), no matter how much you like drinking from your own fountain, you're straight.

If you really think about it, autofellatio is just oral masturbation.

theouroboros

Post by theouroboros »

theouroboros wrote:Lose the inhibitions.

It comes down to a simple question. Do you want to suck cocks or just your own cock? If you have no inclination to go down on another man (or any other sex act), no matter how much you like drinking from your own fountain, you're straight.

Oh, I just noticed I already posted here! Whoops.

hot selfer23

Post by hot selfer23 »

just cum down ur throat if not save it and drink it later

swallowingmycum

Post by swallowingmycum »

If I could suck my own and feel it pulsate all that cum into my mouth, I'd be more than happy enough. I'd really prefer if I could just to suck my own. As I can't it's something I'd like to experience once, and if I have to use another guys cock instead of my own to experience that then that's what I'll probably end up doing.
theouroboros wrote:Lose the inhibitions.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

When you're alone in your room... Honestly... Who cares!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat