Fun With Cum

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jammer

Fun With Cum

Post by jammer »

Okay I am obsessed with my own cum and I want some fun tips on what I can do with it. So yeah any helpful things will help of course. I had this really cool dream last night were I blew one of the biggest loads in my mouth that it gushed all over the place. I want so bad!

SELFSUCKR

Post by SELFSUCKR »

If you are looking to swallow a large volume of your cum all at once and you can control your craving for it, try saving up multiple loads of your sweet nectar in a small tupperware container and storing them in the freezer, making sure to keep the tasty delight frozen. I normally keep the container in the freezer until I am very close to cumming. I get it out and dump my load and quickly return it to the freezer. I use a small 4oz container and have three full ones in the freezer right now, that's 12 oz of my tasty jizz just waiting for that special night when I have the urge to eat a lot of my cum. I carefully thaw it in the microwave, making sure not to "ccok it". I then use the 1st container as lube while I selfsuck, allowing me to eat multiple loads of my cum while sucking my own cock. I then swallow the other 2 containers, allowing me to eat almost 12 oz of my cum. A couple of times I have even used a turkey baister, filled completely with my cum, and squirted it into my ass. Damn, talking about this has made me so horny and so hungry, I just decided that tonight's the night. Gotta go.
Dr. Otto Philashio, "Like everything in life, if you want a job done right, the best results are achieved when you do the job yourself."

jammer

Post by jammer »

That sounds so fucking hot. I want to put the turkey baister in my mouth though and swallow all my cum, that or all over my face. I like to play with my cum. hahah. Does it feel good to put cum up your ass though?

SELFSUCKR

Post by SELFSUCKR »

You bet it feels fantastic. The trick is to get all that cum to the right temp, not too cold and definitely not too hot. Kind of like a mega cum enema, or like having 20 guys cum in your ass without having to worry about disease. Then keep it in there for a while. MMMM
Dr. Otto Philashio, "Like everything in life, if you want a job done right, the best results are achieved when you do the job yourself."

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

What's it like to have 12 ounces of cum in your stomach? I can only image heartburn and maybe a stomach ache

jammer

Post by jammer »

Well I dont like guys up my ass but I want to save up my cum to do that. That sounds so hot. Ahh I think im gonna go SS now.lol.

SELFSUCKR

Post by SELFSUCKR »

I don't get heartburn from 12oz of my cum in my stomach, but the 1st time I did it I really got a severe case of the "hersey squirts". So now when I do this I plan ahead and take a couple of Imodium AD tablets a few hours before and that seems to stop that negative side effect.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

How long did it take you to get 12 oz -- that's the size of a can of soda so I can imagine it took a while

Lucasraleigh

Sauce

Post by Lucasraleigh »

I have never stored my cum... it is an intriguing idea.

I have 'provided my own sauce' by ejaculating over food, before. It is great mixed with mashed potatoes.

ajax

Post by ajax »

i've been saving my loads for a couple months in a plastic container in the freezer. a few weeks ago, i added some frozen chunks to my coffee and it was fucking awesome! the coffee mixed really well with the cum, and you could even smell the cum a little bit over the coffee. and the taste was great too; a great lingering aftertaste. that same day i was so horned that i added some of the frozen cum to some eggs, mixed it up and fried the mix. it was so good. a little frothier than normal eggs, but the taste was still there. it was hot. then a couple weeks ago i was horny and couldn't wait to have some more cum coffee. i either put too much in there or something, because my stomach did not feel good the rest of the day. so i would give it a shot, see how your stomach can handle it, and go wild. otherwise i think the immodium is a good idea.

anybody else have some cum cooking ideas? apparently there was a cookingwithcum.com website, but that is gone now. love hearing about other dudes who love to eat their load!

Lucasraleigh

Hmmm.

Post by Lucasraleigh »

I have just tried the cum coffee. The bitterness of the semen makes it taste like the milk is sour; next time I will try it with black coffee.

I can feel the sliminess of the cum in my mouth and throat, which is awesome.

The eggs are a definite must-do!