dildo while ssing?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Xapprentice

dildo while ssing?

Post by Xapprentice »

does anyone use a dildo in their ass while they selfsuck? I am not quite adept enough for both at the same time as it is all i can do just to try to ss! wonder if there are others out there that have had better luck?

SELFSUCKR

Post by SELFSUCKR »

I have tried a dildo while selfing and it is very difficult. It's kind of like patting your stomach and rubbing the top of your head (or is it rubbing your stomach..........). I have had much better luck with a medium sized butt plug. Sure, you don't get the in and out motion but the plug stays in place so all I have to do is concentrate on "patting my stomach".
Dr. Otto Philashio, "Like everything in life, if you want a job done right, the best results are achieved when you do the job yourself."

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i enjoy a little anal play, and once or twice i have used my wife's vibrating dildo while selfing. i wasn't looking for the penetration so much as the tickling sensation the vibrations send through me. it was really great as i was able to get into the 'plow' position so i had the vibrations going in my ass, some leisurly sucking on my cock, and my hands free to play with my nipples! another of those times that i wish i could have made last longer, but the feelings were just too intense and it ended much too soon. ;)