Self Sucking Stories

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jammer

Self Sucking Stories

Post by jammer »

Tell me your stories and Ill tell you mine. Heres a small one below.

When I got home I was really horny and I could feel my cock throb so I did a few stretches and went up to my room.

I laid on the floor and put my legs behind my head and fulfilled my urge to suck my cock. Pre-cum was on the tip of my dick and I made sure that every drop was to go into my mouth.

I pulled back and watched myself jerk off my prick that was standing in front of my face and I knew it was going to cum soon.

Just as it did I let myself cream on my face just a bit before I put my entire cock into the back of my mouth and feel my hot cum slide down my throat.

I swallowed most but I spit out the rest so I could fulfill myself more by jacking off with my own cum. Sooner or later I cam once more into my hand feeling myself pump more and more juice into the palm and before you know it im licking up every drop.

Any girls in Lauderdale want to see me do this and fuck later? Im all clean.

Now, tell me yours.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

check the 'solosex stories' section! there are a lot there that are reposted from other places, but a lot of them are folks personal experiences. ;)