Selfsuck in mainstream cinema shock! Aparently...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Jenner

Selfsuck in mainstream cinema shock! Aparently...

Post by Jenner »

SO I was reading the sunday papers and there was a review of the Cannes film festival and a film called Shortbus. I quote the reviewer " The film opens with one one the main characters blowing his own horn"
Wow!! Thats extraordinary is it not? Lets get some research done here folks. We need confirmation and clips!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yep - the director and the horn blower are both acquaintances of mine and my humble Website here at solosuck.com was used extensively by the selfsucker to bone up for his part - I'm just pissed that they didn't list me as autofellatio consultant in the credits. :lol:
Al
Last edited by aleingang69 on Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jenner

Post by Jenner »

Wow. I am intrugued as to how this came about. Did the director go "Hey - I know what is required for this scene. I need someone sucking his own cock" or did the actor just happen to mention that this was a trick of his and the director wrote a scene around it?
Look forward to seeing it.
Autofellatio consultant!!! I like it.

stevie

Wow is right!

Post by stevie »

Did anyone actually see this film? I checked on Amazon, but did not find it on DVD. I suppose Cannes Festival films aren't always available.

Did the guy really engulf his glans (or more) in his mouth, or just lick it a little? Did he cum? Was he nicely hung? It sounds so hot to open a (non-selfsuck) film that way!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

The film was picked up by a national distributor, so it should be cumming to a theater near you, though I haven't heard any dates yet.
The guy who sucks himself is a hot man, but I didn't give him any personal instruction so I can't give any in-depth information on his talents.
Al

stevie

thanks!

Post by stevie »

Thanks for the heads-up, Al (so to speak)! Sounds hot!