video

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

ciceron

video

Post by ciceron »

video
Attachments
selfsuck_cute_guy_sits.zip
video
(480.36 KiB) Downloaded 1369 times

fastforwardengland

Post by fastforwardengland »

Thanks for the videos. I haven't seen this one before. Keep up the good work!

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Dammit, I can't get this one to play either. I can't even extract it from the zip file. It just sits there. Is anyone else having this problem?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Maybe it was the long file name? I shortened the name - give it another try and let me know if it works, OK? Changing the file names on the ones you already downloaded might fix those too, if this one works.
Sorry!
AL

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Yes, that was the problem. Thanks, Al. You're awesome!!!! :D

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

aleingang69 wrote:Maybe it was the long file name? I shortened the name - give it another try and let me know if it works, OK? Changing the file names on the ones you already downloaded might fix those too, if this one works.
Sorry!
AL
this one worked ok, but the other long-named one ("video from the net" posted at 11:06) won't open for me. i thought it might be the long name, and tried to shorten it, but i couldn't even get it to rename... maybe someone could shorten the name on that one too? from the description it sounds like one i have seen for years though, so don't bend over backwards (especially since bending over forwards is *so* much more enjoyable! ;) )

ciceron: maybe you could use shorter filenames on future posts? ...if you can't get the point across in less than 100 characters, try a thesarus! :D