Self-suck how-to tips

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

aleingang69

Re: Self-suck how-to tips

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey Greekguy04, It sounds like you definitely have the kind of flexibility that should allow you to get back to getting all or most of your cock into your mouth. Have you read through this How-to, and searched the old posts for how-to posts? There's a lot of advice and questions answered if you spend some time reading back through these forums.
It sounds frustrating, to have been able to do it easily before and to have to work at it now. If you really want to be able to suck yourself again, you'll have to put some time into it, but I bet you'll find that once you've figured out what works to get you there, it'll be easier to keep on doing what works and hold on to your skills.
Let us know if you have specific questions!
Al

Greekguy04

Post by Greekguy04 »

Yes I ‘be read the posts but I want to know if there is a way to suck my whole cock earlier. When I start self sucking again I barely could lick my penis and now without any particular exercise I can suck my whole head but I be stuck there and I can’t go any deeper. Is there an easy way to suck my whole cock faster ?

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

The only thing you can do is keep working on flexibility. The fact that you can reach at all is awesome! Keep doing stuff like yoga and/or pilates. Make sure your muscles are warmed up first.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Hungbistud

Post by Hungbistud »

First learned to self suck when I was 16 yrs old. It’s been a struggle the past 10 yrs, now 53 yrs old. I can still suck the head but it take longer to prepare for the occasion. I love the taste of cum, so the end result is very rewarding and worth the time to prepare for a safe, enjoyable self sucking episode. I use to be able to stand and bend over using a wall as back support or I could sit on floor with feet together and lean down and suck. The best way to get the most of my cock in my mouth is the feet over head on my back method. Pretty much the only way I can at least suck my head these days.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah - this getting older thing is a bitch. But - as I always remind myself - it's better than the alternative! Also: you're still doing something that most men can only dream about, so you had might as well just enjoy the hell out of it, right?

ExtraYumBoy

Post by ExtraYumBoy »

Mmmmm fck yes. I've been self-sucking for many years on and off and I've been lucky enough to maintain most of my flexibility after taking long breaks. The easiest way for me is always flipped over on my back on a soft bed with a small pillow for back of neck support. I would always use my legs and grip my feet against the wall for leverage. That worked very well. With this method I could suck around 4 of my 9 inch downward curve cock. This year I purchased a really good fetish bondage item, a spiderweb that straps around your bed and has multiple points to cuff yourself in place. With this web and me positioned upside down again using my legs & feet for leverage against the web I've been able to get 6 inches into my mouth while hard, but if I'm softer I can suck it all the way. I think my shape might be preventing me from having it all while hard but that's alright because it's the best shape possible for self-fucking. That's a story for another post. I just wanted to share the info about the spiderweb. Have fun!

Brandon xoxo

sexymimiyang1

Post by sexymimiyang1 »

TAHNKS FOR SHARING
why not to try a futa sex doll

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i have heard folks on other sites ask about what various techniques you can use to make your selfing feel even better, and i usually come up with a few ideas to toss out to them, but it is just the few that come to mind at that time. i thought it might be a good idea to keep a running list in this thread (especially since this is where i send everyone who asks "how can i do that?") we could make it a separate topic, but i think it qualifies as "how-to tips" and is easier to find this way! these were some thoughts i just tossed out on reddit:

get your hand wet (saliva) and hold your fingers in a ring in front of your lips so that as you bob/thrust the part of your dick that isn't in your mouth is fucking your fist.

vary the suction...hold your cock in your mouth and suck hard, then relax your mouth and let the pressure go away...repeat.

depending on how hard you are at the time, twist your cock 180 degrees so that your tongue is hitting the underside of your cock instead of the top. i have a video of that one from my younger days if you aren't sure what i mean.

it sounds silly, but with your cock in your mouth say "nom nom nom nom"...something about the way your tongue moves from the N sound to the M sound (and back again) just feels SO GOOD!

if you can get the head to your throat, i like to open and close my throat muscles on it.

more throat fun if you get that far: fuck your throat, but instead of making full thrusts in-and-out of your mouth, keep your cock at the throat opening and make tiny thrusts so just the head pops in-and-out.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Great idea, Happy Boy!

For men who can't get much depth -- and for those who can: Your frenum/frenulum (the loose folds of skin just below the head on the underside - they kind of make a Y/arrow shape pointing toward your piss slit) is your best friend. If you can get you tongue into that magical, nerve-rich area, you can edge yourself with subtle tongue motions, sucking, and maybe even a bit of gentle chewing with your teeth.

Sublime!

Quins1234

Post by Quins1234 »

So I've been sporadic in my attempts since discovering this 10 years ago and never taken it particularly seriously. I now own my own home and have time and space to take my practice seriously whilst the girlfriend is at work or asleep. Woohoo!

My problem is that I've never been able to get any nearer than 6 inches or so from the tip of my cock, well it feels that far, I can't exactly measure. Hot showers are helpful and I found myself able to lick the tip of an extender sleeve which gave me 8 inches to play with, whilst in C position under a hot shower.

My own 6 incher tends to pull back inside when I attempt to get in position as well which is less than helpful...

Anyway I'm looking for anyone that has overcome such a big gap personally and managed to lick their own cock after being 6 inches or more away. Am I wasting my time?

roshnikhanna

Post by roshnikhanna »

This is a great place.