How long did it take you to ss?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

gogomobile

How long did it take you to ss?

Post by gogomobile »

Hey guys, Ive been working 4 a while stretching and im still not getting it.
Sometimes ill get a bit carried away and get my cock head into my mouth but ive really pushed myself at that point and end up with a sore back the next day.

Was wondering how long it took you guys from never doing it, to getting a comfortable SS?

Cheers

oldjoesmokes2003

Post by oldjoesmokes2003 »

The more often you try the more cock you get into your mouth. I often do it daily. Stretch often and slow.

Lucasraleigh

When...

Post by Lucasraleigh »

I started stretching casually in March last year, but I was not very committed. One day in April, I was very relaxed, and I managed to lick the head of my cock. But that was only once. After that I was too tense.

Anyway, I decided to stretch consistently (not on and off as I had been,) in August. With stretching six days a week, and allowing my body to rest on a Saturday, I got there on Christmas day. Great Christmas present. I managed to take photos of myself and post them, but I didn't manage to suck myself all the way to orgasm.

That week I continued stretching. It was during the first week of January, this year, that I came in my mouth.

It was the first week of this month, June, that I touched my tonsils with my dick-head (Twice, in the same session) That was fucking awesome! I haven't been able to do that again.
On a good day I can get about half of my dick in my mouth, and stay at that depth.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Every guy is going to take a different amount of time to do this, if they even get to the point where they can do it. There are just too many variables.

I first licked it when I was 13 or 14 but stopped and didn't get interested in it again until I was in my early 20s. I wasn't until I was 28 that I actually re-established contact between my toungue and my cock. I rarely did any stretching exercises until about a year before I was able to do it again. It was two days after my birthday so it was a nice gift to myself. It's been four years since and I don't do it as often as I used to so I haven't made any progress lately and I hope I don't lose the ability.

I had tried to do it 2-3 times a week and found that in my case that the first night was difficult, but if I didn't overdo it then the next night I could do a lot better and only on occasion was I sore afterward. Now I tend to do it once a month.

I bought a house a year and a half ago after three and a half years in an apartment. I don't miss the apartment but I miss the garden tub that it had because I could soak in the hot water and place myself between the narrow sides (90-degrees from normal position) and use the sides to help myself get into the x-position. My house has two standard-sized tubs where this is impossible (I am 6-2 with a long torso) so that great stretching resource is no longer available to me.

coldwarrior85

Post by coldwarrior85 »

Most definitely there are way too many variables to discuss and maybe you already know whether you are predisposed to being able to ss?

I think about all those eastern philosophies and yoga and realized one day that this isn't new and men have been doing it ever since the beginning of mankind.

And whether it's a warped way to look at it, I believe I have mentioned that some people, based on their personal experiences have dealt with great amounts of stress or pain and when that happens, the pleasure you can experience is way off the chart when you go from one extreme to the other.

You have to know your body and that's not always an easy thing to master.

I'm not suggesting that anyone should go down this path. I didn't choose it so much as it became a part of my life - through trauma -

Personally I think I've become addicted to the endorphines just like any other junkie or athlete which I also happen to be also, (an athlete that is, not a junkie.) I don't do drugs!

Have fun, enjoy, weigh your choices and the consequences of those choices carefully; moreover, be safe and be smart!

Dog

Post by Dog »

For what it's worth, I've been at this for almost five years, focusing on the plough and modified X. Progress was slow--in centimeters--and often back-wrenching pain afterward. When I started focusing on the C more intently, and mixing it up with X and plough, I've made much better progress. I still like the plough and mod X, and hope to master all the moves, with the ultimate goal of my dick slamming my tonsils for several minutes at a time! So maybe try finding the one posture that allows you more progress, and stay focused on that for a while. BTW, I almost never strain or hurt my back now, and have very satisfying SSessions

blacksunshineaz

It's probably smart to try different positions and keep alternating between them instead of doing the same one every time. It's likely to be better on your body.

I use the plow mostly but also try doing it in a chair and bending forward with my arms locked under my thighs, and even sitting with the soles of my feet touching each other and my arms locked under my knees and pulling myself forward. I used to be able to lick it using the X-position but now that I don't have access to a large bathtub where I can try this in hot water, my leg muscles won't allow me to do it.

Horse

Post by Horse »

My first ever orgasm was achieved through self sucking at the age of 15. I tried a couple of times after that, but didn't start again until recently. I've tried it about 6 or so times over the past month and it gets easier everytime. Having a big cock to begin with and being naturally flexible goes a long way.

This is my first post, so hi.

keanux

Post by keanux »

Well,I dont know if this happens to anyone else here but, my biggest problem is that, though I manage to take almost half my cock in my mouth,I cant do it long enough due to my cronic sinusitis which prevents me from breathing properly through my nose. So, my mouth being "blocked" by my cock and not being able to breath using my nose,I literally suffocate and have to stop self-sucking to take some air,which really bugs me! Any advice?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey keanux
Have your tried nasal irrigation? It helps a lot of people with sinus problems:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasal_irrigation

Give it a try!
Al

blacksunshineaz

Has anybody tried this? I have had sinus problems for a while now and have been taking Claritin-D 24 (or generic, which seems to work better) almost every day for the past year otherwise I get all congested and really bad sinus headaches. I get really dry too and have been using saline nasal spray. I've been waking up in the middle of the night either because I'm stuffed up and can't breathe or at the other extreme my sinuses or so dry that it's almost painful to breathe through my nose. I get nosebleeds on occasion too but no so much lately. I am almost afraid to try this though as I can't go underwater swimming without water going up my nose and causing me to choke.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I only do it when I'm having sinus problems, but I have lots of friends who do it every day and say that it has cleared up long-standing issues.
Warm salty water is best - if you do it with your head inverted so the water goes in deep it is a real shock the first few times, but you get used to it pretty quickly and then it feels good.
Can't suck your cock if you can't breathe through your nose!
Al

jamison

Post by jamison »

Hello all.

I am new here and want to thank Al for this site which has given me a lot of tips.

I just started stretching 2 days ago and plan on using the regimen Lucasraleigh suggested of six days a week with one off for my body to rest. As for my measurements, I'm 6'1", 185 lbs, lean and somewhat athletic. My dick is just over 7".

I'm using the pictorial AF stretching guide on Al's site and will be doing these stretches until I succeed. Right now I'm just over 6" away and not sure how long it will take me. I'll be posting my results each week or two in my sig.

Oddly enough, my motivation is not so much sucking myself (which WILL be nice though), but to be able to show my gf. It gets me really excited thinking about her watching me ss and joining in. She's such a freak that I'm almost positive she'll love it.

Anyways, just thought I'd chime in.
In training since 7/17/06. 6 inches away.
7/30/06 4.75 inches away
8/06/06 3 inches away. So close I can't wait!!!
8/19/06 2 inches away!
9/1/06 Just some light stretching for me for now.
9/13/06 1 inch away. Almost there.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Good luck, man!
Lets see some pictures of your progress - and maybe once you get it in your mouth we'll get to see some pics of your GF helping you out!
Al