Teasing dreams!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

gogomobile

Teasing dreams!

Post by gogomobile »

I just had a dream last night in which I was able to deepthroat my entire cock with no stress at all. this was a great disapointment when i woke up because i can barely lick the tip yet. Still it was kinda motivating.

Anyone else had vivid self sucking dreams like this? I soppose theyre not of great value if you're already swallowing the whole thing, but still!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Maybe having swallowed the whole things drives you to more extreme dreams: I had a dream the other night that I was sucking both of my cocks! I had two; side by side and very much like the one that I have in my waking life, and I was sucking one and then the other for a while, and then I stuffed both of them in my mouth!
I'm not sure how practical it would be to have two, but it was a fun dream!
Al
Last edited by aleingang69 on Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

I often (though not as often as I would like!) have dreams where I'm self sucking. It's so much easier than in reality and without the strain and problem of breathing I seem to appreciate more what I'm doing, though I've never come. It's also odd because it's as if I know I'm dreaming and consequently I put up all different kinds of argument proving to myself that I'm awake, but of course I eventually wake up and feel disappointed. what I want is to wake up to the deep joy of finding my cock in my mouth and realisation that in fact I'm a somnfellatulist!

kurac

Post by kurac »

I got a recurring dream about doing a self-love session in my room, and then suddenly I realized that my entire cock is in my mouth, but I mean ENTIRE as Im not in my place anymore but walking on the crowded street. Im walking with my mouth shut and my dick is in there, up to the tonsils, Im tonguing it and sucking like a huge candy (nobody knows what Im doing), and the feeling is absolutely great - Im walking on the street and secretly sucking my cock! - ecxept for the horrifying thought that I would not be able to reattach it aftewards.
But then I realized (and somehow I know it for sure) that when I get back home, it would be sufice just to take it out of my mouth, put it back on its place, and everything will be fine.

senior sucker

Dream Suck

Post by senior sucker »

I was sucking furiously on my hard cock. And like you mentioned it was effortless. It was like heaven. Yet it seemed real. Then I blew a hot steamy load. As I was finishing myself off I started to wake up. When I grabbed myself I was covered with love juice. I was high for a couple of days on the memory. :D

Jenner

Post by Jenner »

I have had that dream MANY times. In the dream it was so easy and natural that I always woke up thinking - hey, can I really do that? I actually used to be able to do it - but sadly no longer. Bad back + old age.

Lucasraleigh

Ha!

Post by Lucasraleigh »

Many dreams! Many dreams!

In one, I was staying at somebody's house, and he came to my room to find out if I was okay, and caught me. He asked me: what are you doing? Are you that hungry? I will give you food."
----------------
Just two nights ago, I dreamt that I took my limp cock in my mouth, down to the base, and I felt it go hard in my mouth. Damn! When I woke up from that dream, I bent over and tried, but I wasn't properly stretched so couldn't even lick the head.

----------------
On new years morning, I watched Charlie and the chocolate factory, (don't ask how we ended up watching thatin the early hours!) After my friends had all gone home, I logged onto the internet and went onto this website.

I then went to sleep, but that day was so hot here, that I had the most vivid dream; in an act of cruelty, my mind put these things together.
I dreamt of umpa-lumpas, who were chanting in strange contrapuntal rhythm. (Dumba-dum-dum, and umpa-lumpa) and then over the chanting some umpa lumpas began rapping about SS and SF. Willy Wonka (Jonny Depp) was doing his creepy head dance to it, and at the end of the song, he pointed at me with gun fingers and said, "you go you sexy thing!"

I grew up on Roald Dahl. Umpa lumpas are sacred. I did not WANT an umpa lumpa telling me "stick your dick where the sun don't shine," and "If you don't put out for yourself, who will?" And "Smoke your own cigar" "Taste the juice that is unlike any other."

I think I have been scarred for life.

(And no, I am not able to stick my dick where the sun don't shine. I can get it far enough, but can't penetrate myself.)
------------
In one dream I was on stage (I have acted in that theatre...) and the auditorium was full of people, wanking while I 'performed' for them. This goes in the same vein as my naked dreams. I seem to have quite a lot. My dream-self always enjoys being naked... and boy, was I enjoying performing for these people!

Dreams. Crazy.

Elrond

dreams: Variation

Post by Elrond »

I tend to dream that I'm fully snacking on my dick, but it's not about contortion. I either dream that I've got a wildly long snake of a cock, or I dream that my dork grows out of my chest or something weird like that.

Yep, that's how it is. :wink:
"A picture is worth a thousand dollars."

gebro

Post by gebro »

There's never any straining required. I think my cock is always very long in the dreams and it is just the most natural thing to slide my mouth down it. It's always remembered when I wake too, so I get that "almost real" feeling about it!

Lucasraleigh

Double suck

Post by Lucasraleigh »

Last night I had the most awesome dream! I'm going to share it.

I was with a man, and he put his dick against mine, and I sucked both dicks at the same time.

It was amazing. I could actually FEEL his dick aginst mine, feel the texture of it.
It was amazing how on my own cock, there was double feeling: felt it with my cock and with my mouth, and at the same time, the sort of numb, one-way feeling of his cock.

I must ask this: has anybody this in real life? Is it even possible? Because it was fucking awesome!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

My mouth is really tiny for a grown man so I've never been able to really suck another guy while sucking myself, but I certainly have enjoyed trying!
Pressing our cocks together and licking and sucking the heads and trying to get them both in my mouth - YUM!
Al

selfsucker998

teasing dreams!

Post by selfsucker998 »

yes i had a lot of dreams where i suck my cock till the base. but i'm never dissapointed when i wake up as i know that i'm able to do it :lol: !!
just love those dreams because there are so peacefull! and before i could suck my entire cock those dreams gave me courage to continue practicing.
so dudes, don't give up and practice!

i already sucked my cock together with another cock. i was sitting in the c-pos. and my budy was sitting on my lap. we attached our cocks with a cockring, and at first i only could suck and lick the head of our cocks.
but after a while i could swallow the entire head of both our cocks . and altough i have a very big mouth it was quite difficult to enter both cocks any further. and honnestly i prefer to suck one cock at the time.

Dog

Post by Dog »

Oddly enough, I remember having the SS dream back when I was a teenager--long before I was able to do it. In the dreams I was always just leaning forward and licking, then taking the whole thing in my mouth and bobbing until I blew my load. I would always wake up at that point, disappointed. The reason it seems odd is that the C is my best position. Who said dreams don't come true!!